Wanna Know What I Would Do?

LOUDnPROUD

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way to improve is to have better competition - the bottom half of the spl is of similar quality to the top half of this league - we had the chance to rebuild in the bottom division which if we had done we would have had a spine of experienced young players with lots of game time together, instead we completely missed the boat.

So rebuilding in the top league and potentially losing a few games is much preferable to the same a division down! (the biggest danger with not getting promoted and needing to rebuild completely is that we might not even make it up next season, we'd have one of hibs/qots/falkirk to contend with, st mirren and either motherwell or ross county! absolutely no guarantees for us with a new team there)

Promotion is a must. As is securing a permanent manager, whether it be McCall or someone else (my preference is Cathro). Once we have a manager sorted for next season, we can begin to strengthen the squad while cutting the dead weight.

With some new faces and a decent manager, there's no reason we shouldn't be looking to finish top 3 next season. Some people are seriously underestimating how shite the Premiership is.

Aye let's stay in this league that's a super duper idea.

What a load of pish.

A few, or some, or most Bears would prefer us staying up, I think because they don't want to see us getting beat or trounced if we were to win promotion. We're a fraction of the team/management/coacingstaff/scouting system of what we had.

Maybe, poooorrly the protection of RFC is what they're wurrrried about.

WATP

I realise some people may disagree and thats OK, we are all entitled to our own opinion(s).

Thoughts on what I just said?

Only a rancid bheast, supporter of one of the diddy clubs or an internet supporter who never attends matches would want us to stay down for another season of this shite. Lets just get back to the top flight and take it from there, if we finish mid table it's still a better place then where we are now, financially for the club and as a supporter.

I will renew next season no matter what, but I would rather watch us play teams like Aberdeen, Dundee united and the mhanks , than watch us get skelped by QOTS, or struggle to break down shit like Dumbarton in a freezing deserted Ibrox mid December :anguish:

Only a rancid bheast, supporter of one of the diddy clubs or an internet supporter who never attends matches would want us to stay down for another season of this shite. Lets just get back to the top flight and take it from there, if we finish mid table it's still a better place then where we are now, financially for the club and as a supporter.

I will renew next season no matter what, but I would rather watch us play teams like Aberdeen, Dundee united and the mhanks , than watch us get skelped by QOTS, or struggle to break down shit like Dumbarton in a freezing deserted Ibrox mid December :anguish:

Best fuckin post ave read for ages, down to earth TRUTH, remember that down to earth TRUTH, I salute you Brother, W.A.T.P. !

Agree completely some seem to forget its Rangers we are talking about.

We're Rangers.

We're the biggest club in Scotland.

We've won more league titles than any other professional club.

The top fight isn't where we aspire to be, it's where we belong; and where, in a short period of time we'll be back in our rightful place - lording it over everyone and anyone.

We, still, welcome the chase.

A season of transition is inevitable however and whenever we get promoted to the top flight; I'd rather go through that sooner rather than later.

As for playing personnel, the reality is that we need a massive overhaul. However, Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's focus this summer on finding a good couple of centre backs and a goalscorer. These are the two areas where we're critically lacking just now and the easiest to fix.

Gordon Greer would be a good starting point; loads of experience in England and Scotland, dressing room leader, and still got a couple of years left in the tank. Sign him up.

Greer is a great shout. (tu) Solid.

Do you know the story of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf?'

Jist heard that there's an inquiry into employees at hmrc whits it cawed cumbernaud, hopefully these bhastards will be nailed tae the flair eh big maddie fae wherever the fcuk ye cum fae ! Howwwwwwllllllll !!!!!!