Ex Players As Scouts

Rupret

Given the diversity of our ex players, Scandinavia, USA, Eastern Europe, France and so on.

I would like to see Rangers set up an ex players scouting network, so say if the newly signed player, plays x amount of games they get a % of the transfer fee, any thoughts on this?

Aye but the ones that are nearly 70 now are oldco players no newco so they don't exist now.

Unless numan changes to The Arthur Numan etc

I shall presume your account has been hijacked, with this newco/oldco malarky.

Or I maybe too drunk to appreciate humour.. :pipe:

Given the diversity of our ex players, Scandinavia, USA, Eastern Europe, France and so on.

I would like to see Rangers set up an ex players scouting network, so say if the newly signed player, plays x amount of games they get a % of the transfer fee, any thoughts on this?

Why does it have to be ex players?

:lol:

After 2 minor league titles we're still limping on.

:lol:

Alternatively, we could set up a professional scouting department.

What be this? Sorcery, sorcery I tell ya :lol:

Was it not Bomber who scouted Ortiz (and we were then informed by Ally) as a fast paced winger who liked to take people on and get to the byline :BELM:

Why not use ex players as plenty of them keep running to the rags pretending to be newspapers and telling them where everyone is going wrong and what the management and board should be doing.After all it will cost nothing as they will be doing it for the "club they love" aye right.