Mcculloch Injured?

div1601

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair, he's tried just about everything, including a red card, to get out of the team but keeps getting selected, selected, selected, selected...........looks like he's finally read his contract where it says "Always selected if fit"

The guys career is at its end , fair enough but some of the comments he has got on Social Media are nothing short of disgusting.

We shout about loyalty but sadly some Rangers fans couldn't spell the word.

Fair enough if you don't think he should play but show some respect for our club captain.. The guy has given as much as he could for us.. And before anyone brings up the big wages argument don't you think if he was only here for the money he would prefer to sit on the bench with the big bucks?

Fair enough if you don't think he should play but show some respect for our club captain.. The guy has given as much as he could for us.. And before anyone brings up the big wages argument don't you think if he was only here for the money he would prefer to sit on the bench with the big bucks?

That's fucking bollocks! The guy should never be near the jersey never mind the armband - if anyone should be showing respect its him to the fans that have lined his pockets for years by retiring!

He was made captain by his pal without working for it and can't lead by example on the field - you need to earn respect from the fans.

I'm delighted if McCall has finally dropped him, should have been his first change when he came in. And we won today without him anywhere in sight

That's fucking bollocks! The guy should never be near the jersey never mind the armband - if anyone should be showing respect its him to the fans that have lined his pockets for years by retiring!

He was made captain by his pal without working for it and can't lead by example on the field - you need to earn respect from the fans.

I'm delighted if McCall has finally dropped him, should have been his first change when he came in. And we won today without him anywhere in sight

Why would he retire if he was getting picked to play for rangers every week? Would you? No player picks themselves either..

Also as a sidenote he also didn't play when QOTS hammered us 3-0.. Also I don't see foster and McGregor Getting dogs for the clusterfuck falling over at today's qots goal ( not that I would want them to ).. Our support are so quick to hate on our own these days it's disgusting. Off topic and not aimed at you personally but we have fans that detest our own legends and current players and probably voted SNP the other day.. It's sickening

Edit- I'd also say he worked for the captaincy by being 1 of the few experienced players to stick with us post admin and was a good second choice to bocanegra

Why would he retire if he was getting picked to play for rangers every week? Would you? No player picks themselves either..

Also as a sidenote he also didn't play when QOTS hammered us 3-0.. Also I don't see foster and McGregor Getting dogs for the clusterfuck falling over at today's qots goal ( not that I would want them to ).. Our support are so quick to hate on our own these days it's disgusting. Off topic and not aimed at you personally but we have fans that detest our own legends and current players and probably voted SNP the other day.. It's sickening

Edit- I'd also say he worked for the captaincy by being 1 of the few experienced players to stick with us post admin and was a good second choice to bocanegra

He's a cart horse, many players have had the self respect to know when to retire, or some other players admit they can't play every game - he was a bit part before admin and if you want to believe he stayed out of loyalty rather than no better options on the table then more the fool you.

You can talk shite about politics or whatever you want, it won't cover up the deficiency in this joke of a player, I've blamed him and our managers for picking him in equal measure, he could and should have taken himself out of the equation but I guess the money is just too hard to turn down even if you are costing the team points week in week out