Union Bears Team Talk

Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anything.

The UB's delivered a letter to McCall and asked him to read it to the players before yesterday's match, McCall felt he already had it under control and also didn't see it as a 'must win'.

The gaffer has said that he will read the letter to the players before the Hibs game on Wednesday.

Pat on the back lads, cracking letter and banner (tu)

McCall said: “I’m leaving it for Wednesday night. It’s a fantastic letter.

“The basis was that today was a must-win but it wasn’t. I’m not saying Wednesday is but there’s a lot of good stuff in it and I’d already done what I thought was right for the players against Queens.

“Listen, it’s a fans’ perspective and we know how they’re feeling. Hopefully, we’ve sent them home happy and they’ll be back on Wednesday with their voices ready to go.

“We’ve proved a lot of people wrong. Many would have been looking at us at half-time, a goal down, and thinking: ‘Oh, Rangers have bottled it again.’

“But we have creative players and knew we’d make chances. Over two games no one would deny we were the better side.”

i6dmwo.jpg

bjd6ba.jpg

Good letter and great banner. Wish we could get that message up permanently somewhere in the stadium but it would use up advertising space and we probably wouldn't be allowed.

I was thinking that as they do it at Old Trafford and the Emirates where they have banners all over the stadium that are kept there permanently.

I was thinking that as they do it at Old Trafford and the Emirates where they have banners all over the stadium that are kept there permanently.

Chelsea ones are better.

And they're up for good.

Good letter and great banner. Wish we could get that message up permanently somewhere in the stadium but it would use up advertising space and we probably wouldn't be allowed.

We have loads of free space where we could use.