***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

Next goal is critical here.

Motherwell score..... We're going to find it hard to come back.

We score.... Game on!

I still believe that we can pull this off. Get at least one in the second half and regroup for Sunday as i still think we will win over two legs

If this is our performance against the second worst team in the premier league then it's best we don't go up. One more season in the championship is better than going up then right back down again.

Zero investment and season ticket sales slump means we cannot survive if we dont go up

Never been impressed with this 4-4-2 formation. We have a far better balance with a 3-5-2. Also I think we have been a bit unlucky overall. Clark and Miller have been shi** upfront whilst Wallace is having a mare.

Agree, 4-4-2 is fine if you don't push the fullbacks up the pitch, but we do and that leaves only the 2 CB's at the back when they counter.

3-5-2 gives you the extra CB to protect against that, and the extra man in midfield.

Even if it finished 2-0, if we score firs at theirs it is game on. It's just a massive 45 coming up now, take the shitty season and put it in this 45 minutes, biggest 45 minutes in years.

I don't think we actually played that badly in the first half. I think the score is making us look at the negatives in our play instead of the positives. Half time score could be so different. I genuinely believe we were the better team in that half although mentally both goals took a toll on the team.

To suggest the tie is over, as a few posters already conceded, is laughable. We're 1/4 of the way through the tie. If we score next the whole complexion of the game changes. We can still do this.

We're missing someone in the middle at the edge of the opposition box. I'd like to see Shiels push forward a bit more. Also Vuckic needs to get more involved although I don't know if he's being marked out the game as he can be a threat for us. Hopefully Miller makes it out for the second half but I doubt this because he really looked as if he was struggling when coming back on. Also Clark needs to sharpen up; not just tonight but in general. Sadly I don't think the boy has it up top.