***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

The goal gives us a lifeline. Stubbs had a point in saying a 2 goal lead was delicate. Make no mistake, if Hibs had scored earlier last Saturday we would have collapsed. What we need on Sunday is an early goal. We don't need to panic though because I would take a half time lead of 1-0 on Sunday no problem. I have a feeling this is going to penalties after a 3-1 victory and a nervy no goals in extra time.

Home by quite some distance as they kept saying

I bet you that is the best they have played all season. We still created a lot of chances, they got a lot of breaks of the ball. We can still go through.

You fucking gypsy

They did score again and your deluded if you think that team which may I remind you finished 3rd in the championship is going to beat them with 3 goals. No more Rangers men we have reeped what we sew. I'm as raging as you do less of the gypsy patter ya Walloper

I bet you that is the best they have played all season. We still created a lot of chances, they got a lot of breaks of the ball. We can still go through.

I got that impression as well, there's a reason they're second bottom. 3-5-2 on Sunday to give us the extra CB to protect from the counter-attack and extra man in midfield (amount of times we got caught with just the 2 CB's at the back was shocking), and play like we did the last 20 mins we stand a chance. They'd be incredibly fortunate to have the kind of luck they had tonight on Sunday as well.

As we did against Hibs and QOTS.

Motherwell are far better than us, I see no reason we think we can overturn a 2 goal lead when our best defender is out and our players are cunted

Not over yet. We missed enough chances tonight to have won.

Formation on Sunday is vital. 5 in midfield to combat their fast wide players and get the first goal and see what happens.

Can't afford to throw silly amounts of men forward too early or we will be caught on the break like tonight.

They did score again and your deluded if you think that team which may I remind you finished 3rd in the championship is going to beat them with 3 goals. No more Rangers men we have reeped what we sew. I'm as raging as you do less of the gypsy patter ya Walloper

We don't need to win by 3 goals.

from width and pace when Walsh and Ferguson came on!

Said it all fucking season. We've no width and since we've not got Xavi and Boban in the middle we are bogged down and rendered useless; particularly when it's a massive game like this and Motherwell are sitting in with a lead.

Low and behold - what happens - we bring on two wide-men / wingers with pace and a bit of skill; stretch them; give us an option / them a problem on both flanks and two out-balls.

We were horrific as 4-4-2 normally under McCoist and it's continued with McCall with the fucking playing central midfielders at RM and LM. Fucking hate it.

Play 5-3-2 or play the 4-4-2 properly.

Now we are up against it.