***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

Not over yet. We missed enough chances tonight to have won.

Formation on Sunday is vital. 5 in midfield to combat their fast wide players and get the first goal and see what happens.

Can't afford to throw silly amounts of men forward too early or we will be caught on the break like tonight.

Exaclty! Thats what they done... they waited.... let us attack them - to be honest.. they played it perfectly tonight! :(

I'm absolutely burst from that, was across from the away fans in BF4, place was rocking and that Rangers team just killed it off.

Wish the players had the fight we do, gutless and outplayed.

I'll be cheering on Sunday hoping for a miracle but fucking hell Rangers what is going on?

Not good, but it could have been far worse.

And it felt like we had the momentum at the end.

One goal per half is very possible if they just sit back and get hit with another 20 corners..

Not giving up yet by a long shot.

If that one off McManus went in for 2-3, I'd be confident we could turn it around, but I just can't see it now.

My last post tonight, three fucking years, from Berwick to Peterhead supporting that shower and I get that tonight of all nights ....

As other thread, just gutted ...

As a final note, fuck off you mhanky ghuests, still No 1 team in the world.

The motherwell players played to our obvious weaknesses, lack of cohesion at the back lack of grit in midfield and lack of creativity everywhere... As soon as we started playing in the last 10 minutes you could see that this motherwell side are in the play offs for a reason. We can win the tie on Sunday if we keep it simple.

Biggest game in years and the shitebag players didn't tun up. Not one leader on the park willing to take the game by the balls. Kenny Miller and Nicky Clark are fucking hopeless up front and should never start again.

I actually thought Miller played well tonight. Nicky Clark should never wear the royal blue again!

Just hame, about to watch the first half we recorded then I'm away 2 ma bed.

We were chronic the night, at one point like statues to be run around, the hesitancy was awful, jeezo real bad.

Plus side the Copland was bouncing, brilliant atmosphere. They canny say the support didn't do their bit.

The motherwell players played to our obvious weaknesses, lack of cohesion at the back lack of grit in midfield and lack of creativity everywhere... As soon as we started playing in the last 10 minutes you could see that this motherwell side are in the play offs for a reason. We can win the tie on Sunday if we keep it simple.

Totally agree. Game is only have over and we've been 2 down before. Just gotta get 3 and I think ... if we start and keep going as we did in the last 10 mins ... we will get there.

I had an inkling we would lose tonight, but I've a strong feeling we'll overturn it at their midden and get promoted.

That late goal from us will prove to be so precious.

I too am clinging to this notion as I didn't think tonight was cut and dried either.

Now we are the underdogs of the tie again.

This is a difficult one because so many of our best players had a nightmare & we had bad luck. The team will be very different on Sunday though I wish McGregor was in. For this match there will ne no uncertainty about what we do in a two leg playoff. We have to score three goals without reply. Penalties is a lottery. We can do it but we really have to shake it up. Ironically if we just miss out, Stuart McCall is the perfect manager to rebuild a team to take us up next year in very good form