A Lot Of Haters Aint Gonna Like This

Tell you what .One day when we get our hands on the title .There is going to be a lot of beggars suicidal and not be able to cope with 55 and hearing in mentioned over and over again :P

Loved the comment .Who gives a fiddlers .Superb .Killing myself :D

Yeah but, no but, yeah but when Ginger McCain died, Red Rum stopped being Red Rum and didnae exist because it had a new owner.

It might be in the same stable and called Red Rum, but it wasn't the same Red Rum that won 3 Grand Nationals.

Well, thats the skhum logic.

Number 55 will probably be the best day of my life, don't know if I'll be alive the next day though :lol:

Should be pretty definitive when the 55th is handed to us, but the same shite will carry on as the rest of Scottish football have no, or at least limited imaginations.

All the rest of these so called big clubs have one main song to their name, now, due to us, they have two. Well ones a chat really and it doesn't belong to anyone team. It is dependant however on the goings on at The Rangers FC.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but when Ginger McCain died, Red Rum stopped being Red Rum and didnae exist because it had a new owner.

It might be in the same stable and called Red Rum, but it wasn't the same Red Rum that won 3 Grand Nationals.

Well, thats the skhum logic.

That's a great analogy - not heard that one yet, but will be using it from now on!