Yes Or No

sco22y

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deluded. Stupid. Both?

Well, that was delightful and informative. Great way to disagree and hold a discussion.

As to the question?

YES! It's only 1/2 time folks. Today was a poor performance. Nerves and lack of focus. Last 8 minutes or so, focus was back. Sunday is another day. The need more focus and less nerves ... for the entire 90 minutes. I -refuse- to talk my team down at 1/2 time.

No chance. Its over. Championship next season, que dozens of threads where bears tell us how much they'd love to renew nut wont etc etc

If only there was a way to collate everyone's responses into an easy to view way...

And it's a no from me. We were lucky against Hibs and we've been shown up by Motherwell. They're the better side sadly and we're absolute shit. I've been telling myself all season the players are alright, it's just been shite management. Well, I've now changed that view, the players are just shit and not good enough.

Another season in the championship is a disaster for us, make no mistake.

Heart says YES: we will go to Fir park get a couple of early goals and go on from there

Head says NO: Motherwell are faster, fitter and have that extra edge that Rangers just don't seem to have at the moment. Rangers players are making too many mistakes and being punished for them.