Falling Asleep On The Way Home From The Match

Just to lighten the mood a little.

I almost nodded off on the last train home to killie last night,, fortunately a couple of bears where on hand to gee me a wee shove prior to my stop or I would have been waking up in Dumfries lol.

I have come close on a couple of occasions which is why I never head straight back to Newcastle after matches as that train usually goes all the way to London (nightmare scenario)

I have fallen asleep on the tube and went around a couple of times with no fucker waking me tho lol

So where is the worst place you have woken up on the way home after a match and a few sherbits lol ?

I once got the subway at kings cross at around 8ish mangled, and was living in Southgate, got off the tube thinking I was in good form, bought a 6 pack of strongbow to watch match of the day, when I got in it was 1220 ha ha I'd been to both ends of the track and not realised it ha ha

I mind a few of us got thr train to Newcastle and my mate left his luggage on the train, ran back on to get it and of course the doors closed, train starts pulling away, his wee scared face looking out the window as he knew he'd fucked up... We were giving him various signs like "wanker" and "get it up ye" and "wheyyy"

Not football related but fell asleep on the bus home from work one Friday after a few too many pints. Was lucky enough the driver woke me up as he knew where I was due to get off.

My old man's famous for it. Been visiting family up north a few times and one time missed his changeover on the train and ended up in Edinburgh and had to shell out for a taxi home. Another time he got the bus into Buchanan street from Inverness and was steaming and fell asleep. That bus left Buchanan street for London later that night. Fuck knows why nobody bothered to check the bus before departing.

Not football related but after a night out in Bracknell I kipped at some birds house and did the usual disappearing act before she woke up. Had to go into London to get the train to Gillingham as I was based in Chatham. Unbeknown to me there is also a Gillingham in Dorset and I jumped on that train in my hungover state, fell asleep managed to even miss the wrong Gillingham and woke up in Truro. A shite, shite day.

Just to lighten the mood a little.

I almost nodded off on the last train home to killie last night,, fortunately a couple of bears where on hand to gee me a wee shove prior to my stop or I would have been waking up in Dumfries lol.

I have come close on a couple of occasions which is why I never head straight back to Newcastle after matches as that train usually goes all the way to London (nightmare scenario)

I have fallen asleep on the tube and went around a couple of times with no fucker waking me tho lol

So where is the worst place you have woken up on the way home after a match and a few sherbits lol ?

Not a match, but woke up in Gourock after a night out. Sorry if theres anyone from there but it is a shithole.

Shortly after moving to Canada (Toronto), I had too much to drink and somehow ended up in the suburbs about an hour away. Bitterly cold night and I had to kip in the station in Kitchener. Never cared much for that town much after that and moved out to the west coast where I got clean and sober.