Optimistics Loyal Squad

dalton

Just to make myself and others feel better the pre - match posters that predict

we were going to win by three & four - pre -match motherwell - why ?

The other confident took things for granted

I,m glad we are the underdog on sunday

I prefer when we expect nothing and that is how we are at our best

Keep believing in the impossible as the impossible isnt at rangers

I've never had a defeatist attitude going into a game in my life, either as a supporter,a player or a manager and I ain't going to start now. I was expecting a win at Ibrox by 1 goal, but a 0-0 result would have pleased me as I think there are times when playing at Ibrox with a full house and high expectations are detrimental to our game.

If we defend properly and go at them from the outset then I'm confident we will be playing against the rancid teams in the top division next season. If we don't get through then we have nobody to blame but ourselves and don't deserve to get promotion.

I always regard myself as a bit of a Jonah, when it comes to predicting score lines in Rangers games, therefore I predict 2-0 win for the 'Well.

There was aguy that I used to go to the games with, and he always put a bet on Rangers opponents. His reasoning was, that if Rangers won, he was happy, but if we lost, at least he had the consolation of picking up a few quid. He was always in a foul mood whenever we used to draw games for some reason..

Just to make myself and others feel better the pre - match posters that predict

we were going to win by three & four - pre -match motherwell - why ?

The other confident took things for granted

I,m glad we are the underdog on sunday

I prefer when we expect nothing and that is how we are at our best

Keep believing in the impossible as the impossible isnt at rangers

The difference between a pessimist and an optimist?

A pessimist always expects the worst and there for is never disappointed when things actually go wrong and delighted when the go right - whereas a optimist can only be disappointed because if a good thing happens they expected it but are gutted when that doesn't happen!

It's not easy being an optimist! :pipe:

If they score first it's over. However my mind hasn't changed since Thursday, we aren't good enough to get promoted. Motherwell have the one thing we can't deal with - PACE!!!!!

I've never had a defeatist attitude going into a game in my life, either as a supporter,a player or a manager and I ain't going to start now. I was expecting a win at Ibrox by 1 goal, but a 0-0 result would have pleased me as I think there are times when playing at Ibrox with a full house and high expectations are detrimental to our game.

If we defend properly and go at them from the outset then I'm confident we will be playing against the rancid teams in the top division next season. If we don't get through then we have nobody to blame but ourselves and don't deserve to get promotion.

I agree that our players seem to be stifled the other night playing in front of a full house. Hopefully on the return in front of a predominantly away support it allows our players to go out and play better, much better.

The big worry for me is our defence as it has been all season. Motherwell will no doubt sit in and hit us on the break. We have to be much harder at the back.

I agree that our players seem to be stifled the other night playing in front of a full house. Hopefully on the return in front of a predominantly away support it allows our players to go out and play better, much better.

The big worry for me is our defence as it has been all season. Motherwell will no doubt sit in and hit us on the break. We have to be much harder at the back.

We all know our defence is shite, but maybe just for once they will pick their game up and keep a clean sheet. They will not make it easy for us to score, so we must be tight while at the same time attack in safety.