rosco88

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the club come out and say something on this matter

We have been slaughtered for too long now

A rangers player was hit my an object from a supporter, not once, but twice and people think its a laughing matter

It's time to fight back and let everyone know that we aren't going to let things like this go anymore

The Rhag is reporting " In the first half the Rangers defender, recalled by Stuart McCall for today’s do-or-die showdown, went to retrieve the ball for a throw-in. A Well fan had the same idea and used his flagpole to try to move it – but he hilariously ended up poking McCulloch in the coupon and then hitting him on the backside.".

Just as well it was not a vicious weapon liked rolled up paper balls, plus his missus looks a lovely gal.

293B1F6B00000578-3104760-image-a-70_1433

Are you serious that they are using 'hilariously' to describe that incident?

It was no accident. So the reporting of the game goes like this,

Lee McC 'hilariously' hit in the face by a fans flag.

The 'obligatory' pitch invasion. No mention of goading the Rangers fans.

Mohsni started the fight. Who lifted their hands first?

What about the players that then atacked Mohsni?

Fans seperated by mounted police. No mention it's the Motherwell fans that are the only ones on the pitch.

What say you now Paul Murray, is this still 'courageous journalism?

Then there's the flares and the fan that apparently was able to get down the tunnel to have a go at a Rangers player.

Motherwell should have a lot to answer for against our one incident, Mohsni.

If it was an accident any normal human being would have held their hands up and apologised to McCulloch. He didn't. Instead he went on a rant accusing McCulloch of play acting. Therefore guilty as charged.

Secondly as sure as night follows day he will be in one of the tabloid rags soon. My life is now hell...usual victimhood status awaits. Readers will be told of the intolerable pressure he is now under due to death threats and online abuse etc.

We all know how this Republican cesspit works.

Guest N.Parker

He was one of the cunts on the pitch giving it big licks knowing full well that no cunt could get to him

There was as much if not more from what i saw stopping them from getting to where they ended up than stopping cunts from getting to him

There was as much if not more from what i saw stopping them from getting to where they ended up than stopping cunts from getting to him

That's a load of shite, they had a few stewards at their end and we had all the police and loads of stewards closing in our end.

At the time I thought the guy was giving McCulloch a volley of verbal abuse but he just tried to flick the ball with the flagpole and it slipped off the ball and hit McCulloch, although I felt Jig could have made a lot more of it than he did.

And as previously stated what a man that age is doing with a wee flag at a game is beyond me.