Mark Warburton, Next Manager Odds

UnionMen

Managing Rangers is probably one of the most difficult jobs in Football we wont tolerate losers or players not doing their best.

Brentfords a fucking backwater.

With that logic we'll be hiring another ex player, which personally I completely disagree with. The problem is that our fans demand so much considering our budget and position, which means if you want someone who we know for sure can handle something like that, he's going to have to come from a big club, which isn't going to happen, or it's going to have to be an ex player or manager. So we are going to have to hire someone we don't know can handle it, or just face the consequences of hiring a ex player/manager. I want the first option personally.

Vitor Pereira, ex Porto manager.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%ADtor_Pereira_%28football_manager%29

Odds have come down today apparently, from nowhere to 7-1

Very bizarre given that he's only been at Olympiakos since January. Had a quick search on google but I can't see anything that mentions how long his contract actually is.

im not buying into this one tbh but when someone appears from nowhere in the odds you do have to wonder if the bookies know something we don't.

Yeah personally I think it's nonsense but he's come from absolutely nowhere, might be a reason for that

Seems like we're all just guessing at this point. I suppose you could argue that he's not been talked about in the mainstream media so it could be him.

That statement from Richard Wilson has got me really wondering though.