11 Players Released

Think Big Jig, although we all massively criticized, should get praise from us all......the big man played the captains role when the judas Davis dumped us....... He stuck with us and should be given freedom of the brox in my eyes !

I had a desire that Rangers would get back to the top tier with some of the pre-admin team still in place. A symbol of continuity, nothing more. Lee McCulloch was the obvious choice. Aside from the youth, that now leaves Lee Wallace?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adios, au revoir, ciao, auf wiedersehen, good fucking riddance to all eleven of you useless bastards and wastes of a wage. Don't let the door hit yer failing, fat, lazy, useless arses on the way out.

Im glad theyre gone but I cant help but feel bad for Jig. He doesnt deserve to be on the list of failures as his carrer at Rangers was a success not a failure.

Onwards and upwards for the Club now though.

Im glad theyre gone but I cant help but feel bad for Jig. He doesnt deserve to be on the list of failures as his carrer at Rangers was a success not a failure.

Onwards and upwards for the Club now though.

1f49b8299d3d16ec505a0e3ae82ac6b544ad12f9

quite a bit I imagine

I'd hazard a guess at:

Steve Simonsen - £2K

Lee Robinson - £1.5K

Lee McCulloch - £10K

Bilel Mohsni - £5K

Steven Smith - £3K

Jon Daly - £6K

Ian Black - £8K

Richard Foster - £3K

Kyle Hutton - £2K

Kris Boyd - £5K

Sebastien Faure - £4K

In the region of £50K a week, before appearance money and any bonuses (goals, wins, assist).

Significant funds to rebuild at this level.

I'd hazard a guess at:

Steve Simonsen - £2K

Lee Robinson - £1.5K

Lee McCulloch - £10K

Bilel Mohsni - £5K

Steven Smith - £3K

Jon Daly - £6K

Ian Black - £8K

Richard Foster - £3K

Kyle Hutton - £2K

Kris Boyd - £5K

Sebastien Faure - £4K

In the region of £50K a week, before appearance money and any bonuses (goals, wins, assist).

Significant funds to rebuild at this level.

You could be right mate. Good chunk off the wage bill

I doubt that it's official as I believed half of those players contracts run out at the end of June so they will still be here for another four weeks

Nothing sorted yet they've purely named the 11 players that were out of contract needs to be confirmed so wouldnypt get too ecpxcited just yet

Faure never stood a chance never got a lot of games under Ally so will probably improve away from Ibrox.

Glad if true the ones going I wud also add Aird ,Temps,Bell .

A complete clear out the money spent on there wages shud have been better spent.

Part time teams have ran rings around them the last 3 seasons.

I'd have kept Robisnon, the rest I am quite happy to see go. Always thought there was a player in Faure too.

I'd also like to hear this from the club rather than the record.

I can see it be true after Paul Murray's comments about them.

Law & Bell should definitely be on that list as well. Delighted we won't have to see Boyd or McCulloch holding back the squad any more, though I still admire Jig for his loyalty. Maybe if he'd have been played up front I'd have more respect for him as a player, but he was as woeful a defender as I've ever seen. Never cared for Black and never wanted him here in the first place, so good riddance there. If all true, then it's a solid start.