11 Players Released

We need to get rid of all the overpaid staff in the dugout, we have Kitmen on more than Manager salaries.

Jimmy is very good friends with the new board. I don't know what they are going to do with him. Durrant is on around a quarter of a million a year too, for doing nothing. Durie as well. They all need to go. Jim Henry is also being paid for making sure our players are less fit than our opponents.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

admin can this be locked for now until we know for sure - no point getting everyones hopes up only to find a couple of those have been kept on.

if confirmed then by all means re-open and party time

To be fair it matches what I was told on thursday and the source for that was really good so the only way I can see it being wrong is if the new manager that is appointed wants to retain any of them - i.e. they are released as it stands.

GM

I think they all deserve some form of thanks, these last few years haven't been easy for anyone, the players especially, and if we had actually got ourselves sorted sooner, most of these players would have more than likely never been signed, the ones that would have been signed, would have been much better prepared and organised under a professional set up.

Not saying they've been hung out to dry, but they've certainly not had the tools to go on and perform, coupled with a severe lack of effort from themselves, they have no option but to leave and I have no qualms with any of them. Wish them luck in the future. Daly in the 2nd was a decent-ish buy, Moshni's first season he scored some important goals. I thought Robinson came in and did better than our other two keepers this season. The rest were largely ineffective or played out of position. better for everyone if they move on and we make some good moves these next few days

You are on the bam up

You are on the bam up

:lol:

Nah, I'm not.

Barring Black, I don't have any real issue with any of them, none of them performed well consistently, but even our ''better'' players didn't perform consistently. That is down to the way the club has been run from McCoist and Mcdowell. Wallace has struggled with from, a standout player the years prior, Other than Mcregor, I don't think any of them have been consistent, Miller perhaps, but 2 or 3 out of a squad of 24 reeks of bad management.

What's done is done, I didn't want these players here when they arrived, bar a couple, but that's the route we went down, they now (hopefully) have moved on and can get on with their careers and we can get on with the rebuild, the way it should have been done 3 year ago.

:lol:

Nah, I'm not.

Barring Black, I don't have any real issue with any of them, none of them performed well consistently, but even our ''better'' players didn't perform consistently. That is down to the way the club has been run from McCoist and Mcdowell. Wallace has struggled with from, a standout player the years prior, Other than Mcregor, I don't think any of them have been consistent, Miller perhaps, but 2 or 3 out of a squad of 24 reeks of bad management.

What's done is done, I didn't want these players here when they arrived, bar a couple, but that's the route we went down, they now (hopefully) have moved on and can get on with their careers and we can get on with the rebuild, the way it should have been done 3 year ago.

If anything they should be thanking us. They have taken way more from our club than they have ever contributed. I would have no problem thanking them if I believed we has gotten 100% from them but that is not the case. None of them were up for the fight

If anything they should be thanking us. They have taken way more from our club than they have ever contributed. I would have no problem thanking them if I believed we has gotten 100% from them but that is not the case. None of them were up for the fight

fair enough, but I believe we got 100% from Robinson, 100% from Daly, they just weren't good enough. Others, like Smith, worked hard when on the field, probably gave 100%, but again, he just wasn't good enough. I'll let you decide whether or not that's down to the management, or the players themselves.

The others, little pieces here and there, worked hard one week, played well one week, then the next 4 weeks they'd perform terribly. Sums up Ally's spell in charge.

I really don't think they'll be happy with how it turned out, and as fans, we aren't happy either. They've been poor for large spells, but I wish most well in the future, especially lads like Daly, who I think did his best for us toward the end of divison 2, despite struggling with injuries.

fair enough, but I believe we got 100% from Robinson, 100% from Daly, they just weren't good enough. Others, like Smith, worked hard when on the field, probably gave 100%, but again, he just wasn't good enough. I'll let you decide whether or not that's down to the management, or the players themselves.

The others, little pieces here and there, worked hard one week, played well one week, then the next 4 weeks they'd perform terribly. Sums up Ally's spell in charge.

I really don't think they'll be happy with how it turned out, and as fans, we aren't happy either. They've been poor for large spells, but I wish most well in the future, especially lads like Daly, who I think did his best for us toward the end of divison 2, despite struggling with injuries.

Fair enough I can see that side of it aswell. A select few of them may have tried their hardest and I can appreciate that a lot of them weren't good enough. But I refuse to believe they are as shite as they played this year. They are all supposedly professional footballers and the majority have had successful careers.

I would say the players and management are both to blame. Unfortunately in my mind the players that played this year will be forever tainted by their contribution to the worst season in our history

I don't care about ten of the eleven, bit I think McCulloch deserved better than being quietly released like he has been.

Putting personal thoughts on him to the side, you can't deny that he's a player who's made a big contribution to the club over the last decade - eight years service, nearly 300 appearances and spending the past three years as our captain.

I know this won't be a popular post but I don't really care. Some sort of acknowledgement that a player with that level of service behind him is leaving is the type of classy and dignified way I would hope the club would act, even if I'm not the biggest fan of McCulloch as a player.

I don't care about ten of the eleven, bit I think McCullouch deserved better than being quietly released like he has been.

Putting personal thoughts on him to the side, you can't deny that he's a player who's made a big contribution to the club over the last decade - eight years service, nearly 300 apperances and spending the past the past three years as our captain.

I know this won't be a popular post but I don't really care. Some sort of acknowledgement that a player with that level of service behind him is leaving is the type of classy and dignified way I would hope the club would act, even if I'm not the biggest fan of McCulloch as a player.

Totally agree with that mate

I don't care about ten of the eleven, bit I think McCullouch deserved better than being quietly released like he has been.

Putting personal thoughts on him to the side, you can't deny that he's a player who's made a big contribution to the club over the last decade - eight years service, nearly 300 apperances and spending the past the past three years as our captain.

(tu)

Sure we can do something when he is back as a coach.