11 Players Released

We've let our 2nd and 3rd choice keepers go. I hope they have eyes set on bringing in a new number one and Bell being back up.

Joke stuff getting rid of Robinson and that clown still here.

Certainty to have a mystery injury come start of season.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've let our 2nd and 3rd choice keepers go. I hope they have eyes set on bringing in a new number one and Bell being back up.

I think Robinson easily as good as Bell not as great keeper but actually mobile.

If we keep Bell as N01 we will always be shaky defensively.

I think Robinson easily as good as Bell not as great keeper but actually mobile.

When you think of he keepers we've had over the years Bell is nowhere near as good. His positioning and decision making is shocking at times.

I think they all deserve some form of thanks,

I don't.

Some have treated my club like a fucking holiday camp and their performances have been nothing less than shocking.

So no, I won't be thanking those ones...Instead I will cheering the fact they are no longer stealing from us.

Fuck them.

I think they all deserve some form of thanks, these last few years haven't been easy for anyone, the players especially, and if we had actually got ourselves sorted sooner, most of these players would have more than likely never been signed, the ones that would have been signed, would have been much better prepared and organised under a professional set up.

Not saying they've been hung out to dry, but they've certainly not had the tools to go on and perform, coupled with a severe lack of effort from themselves, they have no option but to leave and I have no qualms with any of them. Wish them luck in the future. Daly in the 2nd was a decent-ish buy, Moshni's first season he scored some important goals. I thought Robinson came in and did better than our other two keepers this season. The rest were largely ineffective or played out of position. better for everyone if they move on and we make some good moves these next few days

Theres always one.........

No point moaning at the club for the goalie situation. Robinson was out of contract. Bell is long term. We have no manager to make decisions like selling or releasing Bell. We just have to hope the new manager has a new goalie in mind and agreement can be done with Bell to terminate his enormous contract.

I think they all deserve some form of thanks, these last few years haven't been easy for anyone, the players especially, and if we had actually got ourselves sorted sooner, most of these players would have more than likely never been signed, the ones that would have been signed, would have been much better prepared and organised under a professional set up.

Not saying they've been hung out to dry, but they've certainly not had the tools to go on and perform, coupled with a severe lack of effort from themselves, they have no option but to leave and I have no qualms with any of them. Wish them luck in the future. Daly in the 2nd was a decent-ish buy, Moshni's first season he scored some important goals. I thought Robinson came in and did better than our other two keepers this season. The rest were largely ineffective or played out of position. better for everyone if they move on and we make some good moves these next few days

what do you mean by that? They are all fucking professional footballers, the only tools they need are their boots and shinnies.

Theres always one.........

They got us to the championship, playing a shockingly bad standard of football. Partly their fault, partly the managers. The players would love to go out and play like Barcelona, no professional athlete doesn't, but it wasn't to be and they worked reasonably hard, got the job done up until this season.

Glad they've left as we need to move on, but most on that list have conducted themselves pretty well over the last few years. Daly, Simmo, Robinson, Smith, Faure and even Jig have all kept themselves to themseveles and never caused any bother, talked with fans, done their bits. None are good enough, but that's not their fault.

Hope it's official and we can move on doing things the right way from now on.

Bell is almost good enough to be kept as number two goalkeeper