Ricky Foster

UnionMen

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About as dreadful as his bit of fluff is musically.

There are plenty of talentless arseholes earning pot-loads of money through people with less musical taste than a deaf fruit bat. Unfortunately the football business becoming an 'entertainment business' has followed suit all too quickly.

If we offer him a new contract then we are well and truly fucked.

• 3 weeks later...

He's greeting in the paper because he never knew he wasn't getting a new contract until the Dave King press conference.

He couldn't figure it out for himself that he hadn't been offered one? Some nerve, at least Boyd admitted his form wasn't deserving of a new contract

This whole thread is a pile a shite. Foster did have his shortcomings defensively but was one of our better players when McCall came in.

During the playoffs he made the most assists and he always wanted the ball. Never hid and was our only route to the box.

I thought Foster showed-up more than a number of other players (for example, Law, McCulloch, Boyd) in the final two crucial matches of the season.

He was also one of the few players to demonstrate some fighting spirit at the end.

Law, predictably, didn't show when it mattered.

RICHARD FOSTER has hit out at Rangers for the way they handled his Ibrox exit this summer.

The defender was one of a number of Gers players released at the end of their deals following the 6-1 play-off final defeat to Motherwell last month.

Chairman Dave King was critical of the squad that failed to perform in the Championship and could only finish third in the second tier before failing to win promotion to Scotlands top flight.

It appears unlikely that new boss Mark Warburton will go back to any of the out-of-contract players which include captain Lee McCulloch and striker Kris Boyd and offer them a deal to pull on the Light Blue jersey for another shot at title glory.

Foster is on the lookout for a new club for next season, but is less than impressed with the way his second spell at Ibrox came to an end.

He said: It would be difficult [to go back] because of the way things ended.

I learned I was being let go through the pages of my morning newspaper and, for me, that was wrong.

To read you are being axed when you havent even had as much as a phone call is not a pleasant experience.

It left a sour taste in my mouth and was a sad way to end things after all the positive experiences I had at Ibrox.

Listen, I appreciate the season did not work out the way we all had hoped it would.

Our target was for us to achieve promotion to the Premiership, if not automatically by winning the title then via the play-offs.

In the end that didnt happen. We made it to the play-off final, but Motherwell were too good for us over the two games.

We didnt fall short for lack of effort or desire. The players were all desperate to succeed, as was everyone at the club.

This whole thread is a pile a shite. Foster did have his shortcomings defensively but was one of our better players when McCall came in.

During the playoffs he made the most assists and he always wanted the ball. Never hid and was our only route to the box.

Apart from the Motherwell games when he reverted back to the form he showed earlier in the season.

Surely the lack of discussion about a new contract wasn't a big enough hint for him?

It is a poor show from the club, PM should have sat all 11 down and told them face to face that they were being released.

Ricky, fuck off ya useless, overpaid, SHITE sheep shagging nationalist prick. Take yer crocodle tears and ram up yer arse, although knowing you, you'd probably fucking miss.

The thing is though his contract had run out so he knew he was off unless the club had spoken to him about an extension (which they clearly hadn't),so I can't see what his issue is?

RICHARD FOSTER has hit out at Rangers for the way they handled his Ibrox exit this summer.

The defender was one of a number of Gers players released at the end of their deals following the 6-1 play-off final defeat to Motherwell last month.

Chairman Dave King was critical of the squad that failed to perform in the Championship and could only finish third in the second tier before failing to win promotion to Scotlands top flight.

It appears unlikely that new boss Mark Warburton will go back to any of the out-of-contract players which include captain Lee McCulloch and striker Kris Boyd and offer them a deal to pull on the Light Blue jersey for another shot at title glory.

Foster is on the lookout for a new club for next season, but is less than impressed with the way his second spell at Ibrox came to an end.

He said: It would be difficult [to go back] because of the way things ended.

I learned I was being let go through the pages of my morning newspaper and, for me, that was wrong.

To read you are being axed when you havent even had as much as a phone call is not a pleasant experience.

It left a sour taste in my mouth and was a sad way to end things after all the positive experiences I had at Ibrox.

Listen, I appreciate the season did not work out the way we all had hoped it would.

Our target was for us to achieve promotion to the Premiership, if not automatically by winning the title then via the play-offs.

In the end that didnt happen. We made it to the play-off final, but Motherwell were too good for us over the two games.

We didnt fall short for lack of effort or desire. The players were all desperate to succeed, as was everyone at the club.

WE DIDNT FALL SHORT FOR LACK OF EFFORT OR DESIRE

Where's Karl Pilkington when you need him? BULLSHIT

What a pile of crap. If he believes that then I am glad he is gone.

The players embarrassed themselves and the club and will go down as the worst team of all time and he wants a phone call to tell him he's not getting a contract. Pathetic.

Clearly the club thought he was over paid under performed and deserves nothing.