Lee Mcculloch

thehost

I enjoy posting threads on here of a ridiculous nature, get people calling me all sorts then, unfortunately, having to bump them

Nepotism is strong with this lot and big lee is another friend of the show

If he doesn't get a paid role I will contribute 5 times the going rate to GB for next season sponsor fund

Any of you naysayers happy to spunk 50 quid should my ridiculous post happen to come to pass?

I enjoy posting threads on here of a ridiculous nature, get people calling me all sorts then, unfortunately, having to bump them

If he doesn't get a paid role I will contribute 5 times the going rate to GB for next season sponsor fund

Any of you naysayers happy to spunk 50 quid should my ridiculous post happen to come to pass?

Can't argue with any of that! :thumbup:

- Well, apart from the spunking bit! :p20:

From a man who confesses to have put over £250k into Rangers the last decade, £50 sounds like you aren't too confident.

For a boy who never goes anywhere near Ibrox you seemed consumed by everything you have no first hand knowledge

For a boy who never goes anywhere near Ibrox you seemed consumed by everything you have no first hand knowledge

was at Ibrox last season. Try again...

Also, that's a bit rich when I had to tell you how much your ST actually cost. :lol:

I'll take the original wager. If Jig has a contract with Rangers by September 1st 2015 I will give £50 to a fund of GB choosing.

If Jig does not have a contract with Rangers by September 1st 2015...

There is more chance of me contracting Ebola

:pipe: Deal?

I'll take the original wager. If Jig has a contract with Rangers by September 1st 2015 I will give £50 to a fund of GB choosing.

If Jig does not have a contract with Rangers by September 1st 2015... :pipe: Deal?

Good stuff chaps. :thumbup:

If only all RM disputes could be settled this way! :D

But as many of you know, I hate taking too much money off any one individual :pipe: - so might I suggest you both campaign to get some more members onside, and reduce your individual risk.

Should be fun to see who has the same faith in their convictions as you guys.