Billy Davies

Del

Does anyone want him to become our next manager?

He has arguably the best CV of everyone mentioned but I hope he doesn't get the job!

Don't get me wrong, I know he has been watching our games/keeps a close on the club, and if he is our next manager I will support him wholeheartedly but is there anyone who really WANTS Billy to be given the position?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a better CV that Warburton and Weir, i'd have him before them.

I agree about the CV being better but his notable achievements were nearly 10years ago.

Done ok at Forrest but ultimately never got them promoted and although I dont know much about his management style, he spent quite a bit of cash at Forrest, I think that Warburton ticks all the boxes at the minute!

He has a better CV that Warburton and Weir, i'd have him before them.

Do stats matter now?

Davies

Over 480 games

Won 195

Drew 137

Lost 147

Win % = 40.6

This is his record at Brentford. pulled this off the internet so could be wrong but to me its not great.

Over 61 games

won 33

drawn 11

lost 17.

Win % = 54

I really dont think Davies is the right man for the job, I'm pretty sure We'd win the league with Billy and we'd be very competitive if we met the tims in a Cup but i see Davies as a Walter Smith type of manager, he probably would be a typical Rangers manager but I don't think he offers the change the seemingly majority of fans crave