Welcome To Rangers - Now Confirmed 100% Done

RFC55

Congratulations to Mark Warburton and Davie Weir on becoming our new Management team, wishing you all the best and hoping you take us back to where we belong. I would like to thank Stuart McColl for his efforts in trying to get us promoted, if he had pulled it off then he might still be the manager but he was let down by a very poor squad.

If it was down to the squad, why wasn't he given the job.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart tried his best to turn round an absolute clusterfuck. It just wasn't good enough, I know we failed to get promoted but I hope in years to come the fans don't view him as a failure. He can't be properly judged but I'm glad it was MW and SDOW in the end up.

I'm genuinely excited about this

I feel somewhat sorry for Stuart because although his tactics were a bit strange at times, the main reason he didn't get us promoted was down to the players he had to work with that let him,themselves and our supporters down with their shameful lacklustre efforts in the 2 games against a poor Motherwell outfit.

I don't think in all my years combined as a coach/manager have I ever came across so many gutless hopeless incompetent football players as was assembled at Rangers at the same time.

In the long term we needed a new footballing ethos and McCall wasn't the answer, but whatever he does in his future career I wish him all the best as he is a Real Rangers man. :pipe:

I'm not wrong. It isn't official. Hope you're correct but you're wrong at the moment. :)

Listen ya little wiseacre, I'm smart you're dumb, I'm big you're little, I'm right you're wrong and there's nothin' you can do about it.

;)

First time in 4 years I've actually felt excited about our future.

Big thanks to Stuart for giving it his best go but unfortunately McCoist left too much damage behind for Stuart to produce the goods.

This is the new start Rangers deserves, should have been the start we had 3 years ago but better late than never.

First time in 4 years I've actually felt excited about our future.

Big thanks to Stuart for giving it his best go but unfortunately McCoist left too much damage behind for Stuart to produce the goods.

This is the new start Rangers deserves, should have been the start we had 3 years ago but better late than never.

(tu)

This. I'm delighted by this appointment.