First Signings

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remi streete just tweeted saying he will be joining his new club tomorrow afternoon.....coincidence?

Id be happy with that, although we only see him briefly, he looked solid and composed on the ball. Right age to progress and should find the level were at no problem.

Wouldn't go anywhere near Ciftci, total hot head who would be a cert for a suspension or two throughout the season. Just not worth it.

With Warburton & Weir in I really do wonder if it's possible to get Lewis Macleod back, him and Allan in the middle of the park would be amazing in my opinion. Surely I'm not the only one that would want this to happen??

Remi streete just tweeted saying he will be joining his new club tomorrow afternoon.....coincidence?

Would be astounded if he doesn't end up at Port Vale mate, their chairman has been very publicly courting him.

His display picture and header are both of him in Rangers tops. Probably reading something out of nothing but seems interesting for someone that only played half a game here.

His display picture and header are both of him in Rangers tops. Probably reading something out of nothing but seems interesting for someone that only played half a game here.

Thats what I was thinking bud and also the fact that we are announcing our new manager tomorrow, as you say though mountains, molehills and all that

Mate of mine ( a tarrirer) said to me that citifi is the real deal and a player he wishes they would have tried to sign.

he reckons it would be a great deal for us, I dont know much about the boy tbh.

I also would not ve against taking a punt on remi streete.

young guy, free transfer and has spent months here already. He looked alright in the half hour he played for us. Id have him before jig right now lol.

Would love to see him signing Alex Pritchard on a season long loan. Doubt he will feature for spurs this year. Hope he can persuade a loan for this boy. Would be a fantastic signing.

No chance.

He ripped that league up last year, they won't let him to go a far shiter league.

@Remiestreete80: I will be signing for my new club tomorrow afternoon ⚽️⚽️⚽️ #NewStart #4

Was only half an hour or so but he looked the part. Positioning was good decent size guy, got fucked into a tackle just hope he's not chocolate !

I also would not ve against taking a punt on remi streete.

young guy, free transfer and has spent months here already. He looked alright in the half hour he played for us. Id have him before jig right now lol.

I'm the same, bud. We'd kick ourselves if one of these loan players went on to great things

Ciftci is nutcase . If we wanted nutcase playing for us we would of kept Monshi . He is good player but he to much of risk .

He might be a hot head but his talent is there for all to see. He's got a lot more ability than any striker we currently have.

Vuckic will not be allowed to join Rangers, in my opinion. There is bad blood between Rangers current board and Ashley, with my opinion of Ashley being that he would rather fuck a duck than help an enemy.

Vuckic will not be allowed to join Rangers, in my opinion. There is bad blood between Rangers current board and Ashley, with my opinion of Ashley being that he would rather fuck a duck than help an enemy.

Been suggested he's been freed. What does it have to do with Newcastle?