First Signings

Vuckic will not be allowed to join Rangers, in my opinion. There is bad blood between Rangers current board and Ashley, with my opinion of Ashley being that he would rather fuck a duck than help an enemy.

Vuckic was found out during the playoffs. Goes mossing when the going gets tough. Newcastle can keep him.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been suggested he's been freed. What does it have to do with Newcastle?

It was suggested previously that he would be freed - not seen anything officially - but Ashley could quite easily place a clause in his release papers stating an obscure fee would be payable if joins Rangers. It is my opinion that this guy is that mental.

Vuckic will not be allowed to join Rangers, in my opinion. There is bad blood between Rangers current board and Ashley, with my opinion of Ashley being that he would rather fuck a duck than help an enemy.

it looks like he may have been released from Newcastle.

It was suggested previously that he would be freed - not seen anything officially - but Ashley could quite easily place a clause in his release papers stating an obscure fee would be payable if joins Rangers. It is my opinion that this guy is that mental.

I think your exaggerating tbf, as long as we pay half his wages directly to SD, give them all his image rights, get him to model slazenger and firetrap gear, and give them 100% sell on fee rights...should be done deal.

Oh but he has to have SD logo on his shirt

it looks like he may have been released from Newcastle.

Unless it has happened after the 28th May, he was listed as contracted by the English Premiership - on the same list that states Streete was released.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/06/premier-league-reveal-full-list-of-newcastle-united-retained-and-released-players/

Unless it has happened after the 28th May, he was listed as contracted by the English Premiership - on the same list that states Streete was released.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/06/premier-league-reveal-full-list-of-newcastle-united-retained-and-released-players/

might have misread the article dated 31st May.

Vuckic was found out during the playoffs. Goes mossing when the going gets tough. Newcastle can keep him.

I don't see it that way. I think the opposition identified him as the only real threat in a team of shite players and doubled up on him denying him space.

I don't see it that way. I think the opposition identified him as the only real threat in a team of shite players and doubled up on him denying him space.

That's my view of Vuckic, if there were other serious threats in our team going forward he would have had far more space to operate in. I refuse to be hard on the guy as without him I still feel we wouldn't have been near the play offs last season. If there was a chance to get him on a free or nominal fee and wages weren't extortionate is take him in a heartbeat.

what is it with rangers signing strikers from Dundee utd.first sandaza then daly were supposed to be the saviours that we needed,and look what happened with them! now we are reportedly going after cifti.i think we can do better than him.

what is it with rangers signing strikers from Dundee utd.first sandaza then daly were supposed to be the saviours that we needed,and look what happened with them! now we are reportedly going after cifti.i think we can do better than him.

I think the difference between Ciftci, daly and sandaza is that Ciftci is actually good, young, quick, strong and can create opportunitys by him self instead of relying on other people to create chances for him, when he isn't scoring he is assisting and this time we don't have two cluster fucks managing us who will ruin him!