First Signings

If he can't find a better keeper than Bell we are in trouble

Two weeks on and I still can't believe he punched that into his own net

Unreal how poor he is Robinsons not great but would have played him before Bell.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearts captain is happy to leave them to come back to The Championship and come to us. They'll be furious :lol:

Is it just The Sun running with this story just now?

DR journo mentioned it this morning I think.

Charles Paterson just mentioned it on SSN there too.

@scotsunsport: EXCLUSIVE: Danny Wilson is close to sealing a stunning return to Rangers http://t.co/9kgdA7dbu1http://t.co/NY3itIVXyL

Personally would prefer a bigger aggressive sort of CH. But will trust in Warburton.

Our new CH and captain if he does sign?

Will be interesting to see what goalkeeper we sign, assuming we do. Apparently MW likes a keeper who's comfortable playing with the ball at his feet and sweeping up behind the defenders. Not sure Bell fits that mould, so I wouldn't be surprised if we did go to sign a keeper.

Personally would prefer a bigger aggressive sort of CH. But will trust in Warburton.

Our new CH and captain if he does sign?

He suits our, feels great to say that, style of play. The ability to pass from the back or come out with the ball. I also don't think it's true that he struggles with opposition players who are bigger than him physically, he was part of a Hearts defence that did terrifically against a lot of big boys.

I also don't think you can look past the positive of him being on a free transfer, coming with experience of playing for Rangers and winning our current League.

keevins saying on Clyde that he reckons there will be 3 signings before the week is out and at least a dozen in the coming three weeks.

Warburton and Wier must have a dossier compiled of people they want, as there is no way we can sign 15 people on guesswork

Don't know about you all, but I'm buzzing at the prospect of us building a team and seeing new faces.

What I can't wait for is when we go up against the taigs in the transfer window and players give them the big fuck you.

It may be to early for this but just imagine it happened this transfer window and a player turned them down in favour of buying into the new management team.

It would be superb to see the greetin!!!

keevins saying on Clyde that he reckons there will be 3 signings before the week is out and at least a dozen in the coming three weeks.

Warburton and Wier must have a dossier compiled of people they want, as there is no way we can sign 15 people on guesswork

We only have 10 players at the moment. Keevins is just using common sense when commenting we'll need to sign 10-15 in order to have a squad big enough to compete again. It doesn't mean he knows anything.

How much would it cost to get the Brentford forward Wilson? He's exactly what we need strong lighting quick n can score goals

That's Calum Wilson of Bournemouth but Brentford have Andre Gray, doubt we could get him but he's a really good player as well.

Will be interesting to see what goalkeeper we sign, assuming we do. Apparently MW likes a keeper who's comfortable playing with the ball at his feet and sweeping up behind the defenders. Not sure Bell fits that mould, so I wouldn't be surprised if we did go to sign a keeper.

Said it before in another thread but I'd like Zander Clark that was on loan at QotS. Starts a lot of attacks playing the ball out and I can't remember him making a mistake as a goal keeper any time i've watched him.

First time we have had a proper transfer window since all this shit happened, I remember Edu was the last person we signed for a decent fee and then after that we couldn't sign fuck all, obviously Ally had to buy and bring players in just recently and the whole Craig Whyte saga where we were ridiculed in transfer dealings Goodwillie etc so a sense of optimism is justified here because it looks as though we may actually bring in a few players who are properly identified by a decent manager and not just thrown together in a last ditch attempt to play a challenge cup match (2012), fuck that's been a long time