Kiernan & Wilson At The Back

RFC72RFC

According to the Rhecord Warburton is wanting a defensive partnership of Rob Kiernan & Danny Wilson and wants both deals done by the end of the week.

What do you fellow bears think of this?

I personally would like to see this as they're both young and seem like good buys. However I know some will probably shoot this down because Kiernan has played for ROI U21's and Danny Wilson is reported to support the mhanks.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the Rhecord Warburton is wanting a defensive partnership of Rob Kiernan & Danny Wilson and wants both deals done by the end of the week.

What do you fellow bears think of this?

I personally would like to see this as they're both young and seem like good buys. However I know some will probably shoot this down because Kiernan has played for ROI U21's and Danny Wilson is reported to support the mhanks.

And?

Who gives a fuck. As long as they play for Rangers I will support them 100%.

All this backwards thinking pish about signing players who are ROI internationals and players who may have supported Celtic as a boy is ridiculous.

Fuckin grow up.

If Kiernan becomes a star player and is the best leader we have on the pitch then why not give him captaincy? Many small minded individuals among our support.

Exactly. Some of the chat on here is embarrassing

Not gonna lie, know next to nothing about Kiernan but its safe to say he will be better than what we have. Danny Wilson would be a welcome addition and with Zal and McGreggor we have decent depth there if we get them in. McGreggor wasn't bad at RB but I'd like a proper one signed unless we are gonna promote a youth.

TBH im more looking forward to seeing who we get in for midfield and strikers. Ideally we need two wingers, a playmaker and a couple of strikers.

Really want Scott Allan and May and both are realistic. I kinda wish Miller didn't 'earn' a new deal tbh so we would have a bit more leeway with wages