Couple Of Signings Today?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone hear any gossip on two signings today?

Take what you want from this but guy i work with has stated that a couple will be announced and they are not names we have seen mentioned before? From his son, usual knows somone at ibrox!

Posted exact same minute as Rangersrumours, coincidence? :shifty:

I very much doubt it.

In this day and age the days of announcing signings out the blue are well and truly gone. If there was signings to be announced today, one at least, of the major news outlets would have got hold of the news a few days before we were going to reveal anything.

Especially with the media spotlight we have at the minute.

It's certainly possible. Even Bayern Munich manage to announce surprise signings. Did it last year with Bernat and this summer with Ulreich. Think another couple of their recent ones were surprise ones too.

Is this meant to be some sort of insult? :unsure:

Nope, but I see how it can be perceived as trying to be one. Your island frustrated me, trying to set up traffic management and get an accurate location when the road is in the middle of nowhere and looks the same the entire island!

Nope, but I see how it can be perceived as trying to be one. Your island frustrated me, trying to set up traffic management and get an accurate location when the road is in the middle of nowhere and looks the same the entire island!

I can see why it's a bit of a 'throwback' of a place for people who aren't from here.

Believe me you're certainly not the first person who's come up to do work that I've heard complaining about it.

Spare a thought for how overwhelmed I get whenever I set foot in Glasgow - chain restaurants aplenty, motorways, phone signal everywhere I go, more than ten people congregating in an area at a time - it's almost too much to cope with sometimes :D

I can see why it's a bit of a 'throwback' of a place for people who aren't from here.

Believe me you're certainly not the first person who's come up to do work that I've heard complaining about it.

Spare a thought for how overwhelmed I get whenever I set foot in Glasgow - chain restaurants aplenty, motorways, phone signal everywhere I go, more than ten people congregating in an area at a time - it's almost too much to cope with sometimes :D

PMSL! you could fit the entire island in ibrox mate :L

Seriously, we are installing a spine from Lerwick to Gott so if you need to use the road from there best avoid it. Our subcontractors dont have the best reputation and you might find our temporary lights are both on Green lol.

PMSL! you could fit the entire island in ibrox mate :L

Seriously, we are installing a spine from Lerwick to Gott so if you need to use the road from there best avoid it. Our subcontractors dont have the best reputation and you might find our temporary lights are both on Green lol.

You could fit it in twice over and still have some empty seats :lol:

I live in Lerwick but I'm never really on the road heading North so I'm pretty unlikely to come across the road works.

Anyone concerned we have not brought anyone else in yet, or am I totally impatient?

We as a support have been crying for the youth to get a chance so we can't really complain when it looks like that might happen.