Rangers To Train At Spurs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rab boyle that works for Rangers is being tight lipped as fuck about it. Says they won't report on team line ups or results.

This new way of doing things with Warburton, I like it and hate it in equal measures :lol:

I love the fact everything is settling back down to being about one thing, football.

It's what we've been screaming out for for the last few years.

That being said I hate it purely because I got used to every little detail about the club, footballing side and boardroom side, being plastered all over the press.

Now that its being kept in house I'm pulling my hair out for information, even if its threads about players we're not gonnae be signing :lol:

This feeling of things starting to get run properly is superb, onward an upward from here

Hearing Spurs won 3-2, but not a bad performance from the team and plenty to work on, gaffer is happy

I'd like to hear the teams as their seemed to be a chance we may have had some Spurs youngsters playing.

Not sure if he travelled, didn't see him in training pics yesterday. Based on what I heard, I assume he wasn't even there. Might mean Fredericks deal is on?

Warburton is staying the extra day.

team played well, Halliday impressed, would expect him and Thomson to sign based on their performances