Rangers To Train At Spurs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bad attitude thing maybe overblown on here. We will see soon enough under MW. I do know that he got people off their seats when he had the ball at his feet.

The same could be said for 95% of our team last year,mate! The Subway Loyal had a fucking lot of new members last season. :anguish: McKay adds excitement when he has the ball and the coming season will be the making or breaking of young Barrie. :pipe:

but McKay is fucking pish. So mccoist was right

"but Mckay is pish"

oh well done, what a clever response that is!, fckn dick. He was our best player in the 3rd div (granted it was the 3rd div) but he was still our best player, he was also without a doubt our most exciting player. Then he was never given a chance for some fucking reason (probably because was a clueless, moody prick and was signing pish like fckn peralta and kevin kyle) in league 1. He played very well and shone in our pre season games last season but still wasn't given a chance, once again fuck knows why.

"but Mckay is pish"

oh well done, what a clever response that is!, fckn dick. He was our best player in the 3rd div (granted it was the 3rd div) but he was still our best player, he was also without a doubt our most exciting player. Then he was never given a chance for some fucking reason (probably because was a clueless, moody prick and was signing pish like fckn peralta and kevin kyle) in league 1. He played very well and shone in our pre season games last season but still wasn't given a chance, once again fuck knows why.

He wasn't our best player in Div 3.

He did have have a few good games , not that many though . . Scottish cup game comes to mind , but more often than not he flattered to deceive. He certainly has the ability , but in Div 3 , all too often he was anonymous to me when he started the game after getting a big build up.

Don't get me wrong , I hope he comes good , and maybe MW can get the best out him , but I thought his consistency , when given his chance , was poor.

I'm sure Warburton will give Barrie a clean slate and opportunity to prove himself.

Every single player will start off afresh if BM or anyone is good enough with the correct mental/physical attributes allied to their footballing skills they will have a fighting chance, if they fall short of MW expectations they will not get a sniff.

The Rangers holiday camp is now closed to comedians.

He wasn't our best player in Div 3.

He did have have a few good games , not that many though . . Scottish cup game comes to mind , but more often than not he flattered to deceive. He certainly has the ability , but in Div 3 , all too often he was anonymous to me when he started the game after getting a big build up.

Don't get me wrong , I hope he comes good , and maybe MW can get the best out him , but I thought his consistency , when given his chance , was poor.

4 goals and 24 assists sounds like consistency to me. Everyone played shite in the Scottish cup games so don't pick on him

Just read the sun in the hairdressers there.

McKay, gasparotto(I think it was him) and Hardie got good reports from manager as did foderingham. Looks like we played a mix of regulars and youths.

He's speaking to two other London clubs about players today.

He said he's delighted with the players response and performance and they did exactly as he asked with regards to wanting to be on the ball etc.

He's so enthusiastic in interviews etc it's pretty refreshing

Just read the sun in the hairdressers there.

McKay, gasparotto(I think it was him) and Hardie got good reports from manager as did foderingham. Looks like we played a mix of regulars and youths.

He's speaking to two other London clubs about players today.

He said he's delighted with the players response and performance and they did exactly as he asked with regards to wanting to be on the ball etc.

He's so enthusiastic in interviews etc it's pretty refreshing

You in getting your streaks touched up mate!?

I don't like the idea of Warburton cutting around London looking for loan deals, if that's what he's doing.

It instantly reminds me of le Guen; Bardsley and Martin, in particular. We brought in a prestigious manager and expected millions, but supplemented the little we spent with free transfers and loan signings.

Have we had much success with loanees? Weiss, absolutely, but Rothen, Martin, Bardsley (I appreciate those circumstances, ie. tackling). Bartley was decent.

I don't like the idea of Warburton cutting around London looking for loan deals, if that's what he's doing.

It instantly reminds me of le Guen; Bardsley and Martin, in particular. We brought in a prestigious manager and expected millions, but supplemented the little we spent with free transfers and loan signings.

Have we had much success with loanees? Weiss, absolutely, but Rothen, Martin, Bardsley (I appreciate those circumstances, ie. tackling). Bartley was decent.

Has Warburton had success? Yes and thats what matters, Pritchard being the prime example