Rangers U20's 4-0 Dumbarton

Was just about to ask where you were hiding. :P

As I recall, you grew very disenchanted with things last season.

I'll be interested to hear your impressions of the new Regime, once you've formulated them. (tu)

What is that?

Sorry i'll keep it short.

Someone is selling these slates with different pictures on a Rangers memorabilia selling group on facebook, all proceeds to soldiers on the streets charity. I suggested that he display them on here but he didn't know how to upload a picture, I tested to see if I could then I told him how to do it, he's off to Northern Ireland tomorrow but he will sort it when he comes back.

We still need to get Durrant on his way.

If he is doing everything asked of him and MW is happy what is the rush ? Im sure there will be a new set up from top to bottom but it takes time and if plan b isnt in place its stupid to ditch plan A.

If he is doing everything asked of him and MW is happy what is the rush ? Im sure there will be a new set up from top to bottom but it takes time and if plan b isnt in place its stupid to ditch plan A.

I'm hoping that Plan B is taking shape because nothing that Durrant has done convinces me he is a coach.

But while the scoreline was impressive and could perhaps have been even more, Mulholland is insisting that performances will be put ahead of the margin of victory at all times.

Speaking to RangersTV.tv, he explained: “I’ve always said throughout the academy that the results are not important to us, it’s about the way we play, the way the players conduct themselves and how they learn on a daily basis.

“We were delighted with the performance. They really worked hard at the style of play and playing with an intensity and a tempo, which is going to be important.

“We sat with them today to do the video analysis of the game and then we were out on the pitch to review it.

“But on a daily basis it is all about getting the structure around these boys right and creating a performance environment that is going to make them better.

“That will include the video analysis, the work on the pitch and the one-on-one discussions we’re starting to do with them.

“All of these things are really important.”

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/academy-news/item/9604-mulholland-happy-with-20s-start