Are The Police Now "targetting" Rangers Fans

Gideon.

Shocking Online Posts from an Armed Respone Officer

I did initially smell a rat when I saw that the OP's supposed headline in bold was about an "Armed Respone Officer."

:BELM:

That career in journalistic sub-editing probably isn't gonna fly.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did initially smell a rat when I saw that the OP's supposed headline in bold was about an "Armed Respone Officer."

:BELM:

Is that like an Irish Ninja Turtle, or just another word for a rabid tarrier that will be protected by the British media?

There seems to be a trend within national and local government for some to be allowed to break their rules of employment by making sectarian comments regarding Rangers and the fans of the club. So far we have proof of this from within HMRC and now Police Scotland, even though the activities undertaken can be classified as cases deemed worthy of instant dismissal. There are rumours doing the rounds that this officer has previously been caught speeding at over 100mph and again avoided dismissal, one would have to say he appears to have a charmed life within the force.

What is true is that if he had used the same comment and directed it at a member of the Roman Catholic or Islamic faiths he would more than likely be on the dole. Then again it's not as if he attended a fancy dress parade dressed as a golly, but all joking aside when you see the things that have transpired in the states with people with access to fire arms and posting this sort of comment prior to opening fire on people in shopping malls and cinemas one does have to question whether or not this person should be allowed to have any future access to fire arms.

Everyone knows a H*** head is a target used on the ranges yeah/no???

No everyone doesn't know this, and in modern day Scotland one would think someone who is a member of the Police would know the connotation that would be linked to the comment. WWII has been over for 70 years and WW for 97, so why would anybody still use a term for a target that was offensive to our modern day Police and military allies?

Here is the full passage that the OP creatively lifted from the article to imply that it was about 'shooting H***.'

'Labour MSP Graeme Pearson, a former senior police officer, told us: "If this officer has allowed children to handle firearms and then put pictures of that on the internet, he has acted in a thoroughly unprofessional manner.

"This is not the sort of behaviour people would expect from police officers at all."

Police chiefs last night said McMaster would be given "appropriate advice".

The image of the children was still publicly available on McMaster’s Facebook last night. He says on the page that he works for Police Scotland'

You are obviously confused over the whole issue. I clearly stated I quoted DIRECTLY (verbatim) from the paper, and to insunuate "creativity" on my part is at least disingenuous.

You have deliberately tried to imply I was altering statements.

Here is the FULL article, where it clearly states, and quoting again DIRECTLY from the article

"McMaster, an armed response officer based in the Highlands, also has a photo on his page of himself aiming a hunting rifle.

He tells a friend in a comment: “We were hunting ‘h*nz heads’!”

http://tinyurl.com/ppeuu5w

Strange that in your blatant attempt to discredit the post, you haven't condemned this sectarian and religiously aggrevated statement.

I also include a direct paste from todays paper, just in case you wish to imply again I was being economical with the truth.

"Police Scotland launched a full investigation after we contacted them to alert them to the disturbing image - and he may yet face losing his armed officer status.

Another post on Inverness-based McMaster’s site showed him with a rifle where he used an abusive term, commenting: “We’re hunting h*** heads”.

Burn the witches I say!

Or keep a sense of perspective - you choose

My persepective is just fine thanks, l'm not someone that goes looking to be offered but even you must see that this is not on? l don't want him hung drawn and quartered but the police need to come out and say that this is completely unacceptable and he should at least make a public apology, l wouldn't call that getting out the pitch forks.

Everyone knows a H*** head is a target used on the ranges yeah/no??? So fuck if he said it was Rangers fan I used to shoot the priest in close quarter ranges when he popped up but was only a 2.2 so might not count.

Not sticking up for the cunt but ffs meltdown get a grip ya bunch a wet shites!

:thumbup:

As an Englishman looking in, there seems to be a massive case of double standards in Scotland towards to PUL community.

Off the top of my head you've also had the SNP MP get away with sackable comments and now this!

What can be done?

It appears no matter the furore at these types of remarks, they just wait it out until it all calms down and then pretend that it never happened.

My persepective is just fine thanks, l'm not someone that goes looking to be offered but even you must see that this is not on? l don't want him hung drawn and quartered but the police need to come out and say that this is completely unacceptable and he should at least make a public apology, l wouldn't call that getting out the pitch forks.

You don't?

The context in which we now live, we get jailed for using the f word.

This is an officer of the law, therefore I at least want the cunt sacked and jailed. In our current context, that would be justice. We are all equal before her eyes remember.

He should be sacked, no excuses.

Enough bears pick up the phone and demand to speak to whoever is looking into it and demand as taxpayers he sacked or you will be contacting your msp.

You said n***er, Paki or Fenian instead of h** then your feet would not touch the ground.

We should all demand he is sacked and he will be sacked, that's what they do.

Really? sacked and jailed for being an idiot. Get a life. I was brought up with the sticks and stones attitude, we really get all uptight about words these days.

As you said these days as those days you think about are long long gone.

The cunts already want another referendum, Would we have got another referendum if the yes campaign won? Not a chance in hell.

Really? sacked and jailed for being an idiot. Get a life. I was brought up with the sticks and stones attitude, we really get all uptight about words these days.

Ok for us to get jailed, but those cunts get off with it?

The only idotic part about it is giving his kids guns and posting pictures of it. A fuckin idiot for sure, but that doesn't mean he is not brought to book like the rest of us.

Can anyone confirm that h** is sectarian?

Is it mentioned in the offensive behavior at football act?

If it is, then he should be sacked. If it isn't, then we're on to plums with this one.

The ridiculous thing about that act is it was the taigs that kicked up all the fuck that got the offensive behavior at football act put into place just because of how intimidating the billy boys was when sung by a full Ibrox, but they are the ones who try the hardest to get the act overturned.

We are way behind them in the way they coordinate themselves in getting the law on their side.

We only have the Vanguard Bears fighting our corner, and even some of our own fans, even some on this very site oppose what the VB's try to do.

Some of our own even accuse us of paranoia when things like this are flagged up.

Bear in mind that that isn't the go to law for offensive behaviour or communication, also bear in mind the act doesn't list offensive words like some checklist where anything absent doesn't count, it merely states the type of behaviour covered

You don't?

The context in which we now live, we get jailed for using the f word.

This is an officer of the law, therefore I at least want the cunt sacked and jailed. In our current context, that would be justice. We are all equal before her eyes remember.

To be honest l think the world has went pc mad and people do get offended far to easily, so no l don't want the guy sacked just like l don't want people jailed for singing songs.

Just to be clear l do find this offensive and as a police officer he should conduct himself better but l'm not going to be losing any sleep over it but can fully understand why some want to take this futher.

To be honest l think the world has went pc mad and people do get offended far to easily, so no l don't want the guy sacked just like l don't want people jailed for singing songs.

Just to be clear l do find this offensive and as a polce officer he should conduct himself better but l'm not going to be losing any sleep over it but can fully understand why some want to take this futher.

I ain't going to lose sleep over it either, so if you look at it this way and it was a picture of a Rangers fan posted on social media, holding an AIR rifle, with pictures of his kids also holding same, stating "we were hunting fenian heads". In all honesty what would quickly follow?

Why should an officer of the law be treated any different and being an officer of the law, actually makes it worse, so why should he be above the law in your eyes?

You are obviously confused over the whole issue. I clearly stated I quoted DIRECTLY (verbatim) from the paper, and to insunuate "creativity" on my part is at least disingenuous.

You have deliberately tried to imply I was altering statements.

Here is the FULL article, where it clearly states, and quoting again DIRECTLY from the article

"McMaster, an armed response officer based in the Highlands, also has a photo on his page of himself aiming a hunting rifle.

He tells a friend in a comment: “We were hunting ‘h*nz heads’!”

http://tinyurl.com/ppeuu5w

Strange that in your blatant attempt to discredit the post, you haven't condemned this sectarian and religiously aggrevated statement.

I also include a direct paste from todays paper, just in case you wish to imply again I was being economical with the truth.

"Police Scotland launched a full investigation after we contacted them to alert them to the disturbing image - and he may yet face losing his armed officer status.

Another post on Inverness-based McMaster’s site showed him with a rifle where he used an abusive term, commenting: “We’re hunting H*** heads”.

:lol: Give it up. You're just not smart enough. Highlighting the same quotes and colouring them in red changes nothing.

I will humour you for the benefit of others.

The news story is about the guy letting his KIDS get their hands on the firearms. The h**'s (not "hunz" - gave yourself away there) heads terminology has already been explained on this thread by ex-guardsman. Strange that you chose not to quote him. Strange that you never provided a link for the second article.

The quote about getting "appropriate advice" was said IN RELATION TO HIM HAVING PHOTOGRAPHED HIS KIDS HOLDING GUNS. Nowhere in the article you have linked does it say that the 'H-word' was used offensively. Nowhere.

Still, it seems you have caught quite a few on your line, so bravo for leading such a pathetic existence.

Oh, and just one more thing...

2yngp4g.gif

This place is hoaching with surrender monkeys like you.

You'll get on well wi gummy and his dug.