5Min Dip Unacceptable Say Warburton

KingKirk

It sounds as if there is a level of commitment required whether it be on the park, the training ground, or even off the park that the players have to apply themselves to. Certainly from Lee Wallace's interview a couple of weeks ago the players have asked something of themselves that goes along with this.

The old guard always had the skill level in them but were playing to Mc Coists instructions as has been proven in just 3 games.I expect Boyd to score a barrel load for Killie this season too.

Being mentally fit and physically fit to always be on top of the opposition is something we needed.No more sitting back and holding onto 1 goal leads biting finger nails.

The whole club has woken up and god help those who oppose us. :D

I'm starting to get a huge man crush on MW. He just exudes class.

I've not been this excited about a Rangers team since Advocaat, and this one has been built on a shoe string budget. Im trying to keep my feet on the ground but by every passing day im finding it harder and harder.

The man's a class act and the team are reflecting that for him, you follow the standards of the manger so you do not let him down. Previously we had excuses but now we have honesty when we have been poor in play and now in training, it is a breath of fresh air our club desperately needed.

Fucking hell every game is like xmas day just now watching us play.

This is what happens when you're a bear. Five minutes after you wake up after a long hibernation you think.....I'm going to have a feast now. We've been asleep too long.............and we've just woke up

:cool:

Brilliant mate. I am going to plaigiarise this. Apologies in advance.

Notice that it's the players who corrected it and not the gaffer?

Great attitude they have installed into the club.

I don't think St Mirren will be looking forward to Friday night, when was the last time we could say that about any team visiting Ibrox?

Even Peterhead would have fancied their chances before kickoff on Sunday, they could barely get the fucking ball.

I don't think St Mirren will be looking forward to Friday night, when was the last time we could say that about any team visiting Ibrox?

Even Peterhead would have fancied their chances before kickoff on Sunday, they could barely get the fucking ball.

Totally agree mate. The fear factors been away for far too long and I'm delighted it's back. A few more 3/4 nothing victories to be dished out and teams will be shitting themselves to come to Ibrox.

Totally agree mate. The fear factors been away for far too long and I'm delighted it's back. A few more 3/4 nothing victories to be dished out and teams will be shitting themselves to come to Ibrox.

Deffo mate,

I don't think our keeper had anything to do apart from take part in the tika taka across the back.

Win, win for us anyway if teams like St Mirren want to attack us, some of our passing is fucking superb, there were a few occasions when I thought there was nothing on and we managed to create a chance out of nowhere. Be scary when we start putting all those chances away!

Halliday cintradicts him .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3184437/Rangers-fully-fit-purpose-Mark-Hateley-hails-Mark-Warburton-David-Weir-s-training-ground-toil.html#ixzz3hnIteJw5

Doesnt really matter as long as the manager keeps them on their toes.

I just read that about 5 minutes ago :lol:

He's obviously talking them up in the press which is no bad thing, they do deserve it tbh.

Agreed, it's good to see how serious they take training.

I just read that about 5 minutes ago :lol:

He's obviously talking them up in the press which is no bad thing, they do deserve it tbh.

Agreed, it's good to see how serious they take training.

I would love to hear someone like Shiels openly talk about the differences in training and the managements attitudes since he arrived at the club.In a way I think the fans are due something in this regard.

I would love to hear someone like Shiels openly talk about the differences in training and the managements attitudes since he arrived at the club.In a way I think the fans are due something in this regard.

In any other job you would get sacked for being incompetent at it yet here Ally is on full pay still. it says a lot about him that he's willing to still lap it up even though he was shit.

I dread to think what training was like under him. He should be embarrassed watching that new team out there but I have a feeling he would say that he could have done that if he was still in charge when King took over.

In any other job you would get sacked for being incompetent at it yet here Ally is on full pay still. it says a lot about him that he's willing to still lap it up even though he was shit.

I dread to think what training was like under him. He should be embarrassed watching that new team out there but I have a feeling he would say that he could have done that if he was still in charge when King took over.

When McCoist eventually does speak he will not accept that he failed and was incompetent. Every excuse , including King, no scouting will be used. One thing though he wouldnt be as financialy well off had King been there from the start. He wouldnt have got the 1p shares and would have been sacked after a season.