Warburton Looking To Attack League

Mr Soprano

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/9772-warbs-looking-to-attack-league

“If you want to play for a club of this stature and with the demand and expectation then you have to make sure you’re the best you can be.”

Fantastic words yet again.

Did he not say in an interview that his family were all down south still? Maybe i'm being presumptious but by that i would think he meant wife and kids.....in fact were the tarriers not giving his daughter pelters on twitter?

Aye, his wife and family are in England, I'm sure he made a joke about not being able to see them

I'm thinking with a better manager we could have won the Champion's League in 92/93 and done a lot better when we had Gazza and Laiudrup in our team.

That's for another debate though.

Warburton is a class act.

I am certainly not arguing that Warburton is a Class Act. I'm not arguing at all, But Walter Smith gave us so much, and for that I will always be Grateful..What ifs and could or should have beens are irrelevant tbh. Today and what we can achieve under Warburton are what really matter.

I am certainly not arguing that Warburton is a Class Act. I'm not arguing at all, But Walter Smith gave us so much, and for that I will always be Grateful..What ifs and could or should have beens are irrelevant tbh. Today and what we can achieve under Warburton are what really matter.

Yea Godfather said we deserved Warburton after Walter and I just thought I would be honest and say I wish we had got a better manager after Souness.

I'm grateful for 2 amazing European campaigns under Walter, and picking us up after Le Guen's mess but we underachieved the rest of the time.

Ridiculously excited to think of us in Europe under Warburton :D

Exactly the attitude we need, one of the worst aspects of last season was watching nothing teams turning up at Ibrox not only with no fear but with genuine expectation of taking something from the game.

Teams must start fearing coming to Ibrox again.

Just wait till we start dishing out hammering's...

I must say I never thought I would ever look back at the pain and misery of the Motherwell debacle and think, if that was the price we had to pay to get W & W then it looks like its going to have been worth it. Sometimes you need to lose a few battles to win the war