Scott Allan

Deek65

Unless we offer what they want , we are wasting our time , better waiting and signing him on a free

Boyhhood Rangers fan lowers his prospects and signs short term for Hibs on the understanding that he is allowed to leave for a big club "I.E." one that wins Trophies if one comes in for him.

Only wrongdoing I see is an ex celtic player going back on his word / lying and some hysterical ladyboy talking pish

I bet we dont sign him. Ever. Will eat my word when it happens. But wouldnt be surprised if he went to the taigs in Jan

:lol:

And im joining ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ at the same time.

Not a fucking hope in hell he will go there.

Aye folk said Scott Brown would sign for us anawl

Aye folk said Scott Brown would sign for us anawl

Huge huge difference. Brown to my knowledge didnt sing the songs, he doesnt hate taigs and he certainly never posted on his twitter about missing the good old days of him being in his Rangers kit.

For Andy Halliday read Scott Allan, both despise them

We play them before the window shuts and if he's still in hibs colours we should ask him for the sash. It's best for all parties though that he's sold to us now. Imagine the grief he'll get if he signs a pre contract agreement in January. Or maybe that's what Stubbs is trying to achieve