*** Scottish Championship Thread ***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

As I said in my thread in the BD, if we can go into the cup games knowing the league is done, it makes it all the better!

I think we all know we don't need much help for one of the Hampdum games, be embarrassing to look for excuses if we lost.

As for Peterhead, they been on a good run and we need to be fully focused ...:pipe:

27 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

hivs got 9 games in April, Falkirk got 5

Why they not playing Dumbarton next week as scheduled , have they cancelled for call ups, just to add another game in April    :lol:

They don't need any help in the { fucking up department } do they 

4 games in 10 days ????

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Despite the loss last night, it now looks like we can wrap up league by early April.  If we do then manage to win through to the SC final, it's going to be along wait without any meaningful matches.  

Play some of the young kids and work on things for next season..Never has it been meaningless watching The Rangers...But I do accept your point.. 

9 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Despite the loss last night, it now looks like we can wrap up league by early April.  If we do then manage to win through to the SC final, it's going to be along wait without any meaningful matches.  

If / when we get through to the SC final it's actually a bigger game than the scum game and to me would be the biggest game of our season ??????

18 minutes ago, MacStoner_96Bear_ST said:

on the hub site there was a thread called "how's your glass" and someone posted this gif on it lol

56edc66e38ca4_Hibsedit.thumb.gif.b428cec

they deleted the post but which was what I linked to

So is that gif posted by a Jambo or was it you ? :lol:

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Play some of the young kids and work on things for next season..Never has it been meaningless watching The Rangers...But I do accept your point.. 

My worry would be keeping our team match fit/ fully competitive for the final itself.  Hibs & DU will be playing competitive football throughout May whereas we will be kicking our heels. It may sound good having everyone fresh for the final but not being in competitive action often works against you.  We have suffered in previous finals when we have won the league early, 1989 comes to mind.

Despite my concern, it would still be great to get to the final and hopefully round off a fine season with a famous victory.

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

My worry would be keeping our team match fit/ fully competitive for the final itself.  Hibs & DU will be playing competitive football throughout May whereas we will be kicking our heels. It may sound good having everyone fresh for the final but not being in competitive action often works against you.  We have suffered in previous finals when we have won the league early, 1989 comes to mind.

Despite my concern, it would still be great to get to the final and hopefully round off a fine season with a famous victory.

One Game At A Time my Friend..Lets try and be patient and see what rewards our hard-work, en-devour and fighting spirit will achieve this season..

Ibrox Loyal FB highlights of Cummings missing from one yard out titled "Jason Cummings Hibsed it so badly that he was immediately subbed"

Ibrox Loyal FB: stubbs funny titled "When your team are Hibsing it again and you just need a moment"

19 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

I think we all know we don't need much help for one of the Hampdum games, be embarrassing to look for excuses if we lost.

As for Peterhead, they been on a good run and we need to be fully focused ...:pipe:

doff.png

Stubbs after match interview (was around 30 seconds-one minute long) on Sportscene is a bit of a must watch if you take interest in the playoffs, he looked like he had water in his eyes and sounded angry saying something along the lines of "it's not fatigue, it's when you lose concentration and don't follow your man" - looks like has had a wake up call

Also, the video  of Stubbs looking up at the sky and rolling his head as he has a bit of water on his eyes as he watches on to see Raith Rovers beat his team is funny

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Raith 2-1 up at St Mirren, without Hardie. Raith have come onto form recently and might shock people in the play-offs against Hibs.

Only 7 pts behind them. Finishing 4th would take Hibsing it to a new level. May have to come up with a new word soon. Megahibsing.

No-one will want that job. Stubbs looks like he's had enough now the going has got tough. Hibs are on the verge of fading away in to the wilderness and I seriously fucking pray it happens.

Dundee Utd and Hibs playing in front of 350 spectators at Easter Road in the championship next season? Please.