Card Display

BluenoseGaz

Ha ha FS!

It was shit from the SJ as you couldn't make it out but looking at the photos it was fantastic from a different angle.

A massive credit goes to the bears who created it but I hope they take this on board that it only looked good straight on.

Fucking miserable cunts on here. Good display and well done to those who put it on. Those saying its shite probably wouldnt bother their arse to hold up a card let alone go to the effort of organising a whole display

Fucking miserable cunts on here. Good display and well done to those who put it on. Those saying its shite probably wouldnt bother their arse to hold up a card let alone go to the effort of organising a whole display

Thats pish, the display was unclear and only legible straight on. That's the truth on the matter which isn't a criticism of the fantastic effort made but it just never worked, looking at it side on.

Thats pish, the display was unclear and only legible straight on. That's the truth on the matter which isn't a criticism of the fantastic effort made but it just never worked, looking at it side on.

This. Sitting in main front (M) I and others around me had literally had no idea what the display was other than a sea of colour. Good effort though and blatant from the Copland.