Easter Road

Carsons Dog

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't have took the full allocation for the 2-6 game mate,not after they cut their nose off to spite their face for the play off game,rancid club

They despise us - their crowds will be shite this year except for the games against us.

We can deprive them of a considerable wedge here

This is an opportunity for the 'fans groups' to unite and do something useful

Boycotts are a decision for the individual. Ive paid to get into Breeze block Boulevard to support my team, so if I am giving them my cash and they are pretty much the lowest form of life, then I wouldn't boycott any stadium.

I wouldn't buy any half time grub of course, and given the events of the past 3years I would extend that to every ground with the possible exception of Kilmarnock.

I also wouldn't buy any Rangers merchandise under the deal the spivs gave Ashley.

Not trying to influence anyone, just do what feels right.

Boycotts are a decision for the individual. Ive paid to get into Breeze block Boulevard to support my team, so if I am giving them my cash and they are pretty much the lowest form of life, then I wouldn't boycott any stadium.

I wouldn't buy any half time grub of course, and given the events of the past 3years I would extend that to every ground with the possible exception of Kilmarnock.

I also wouldn't buy any Rangers merchandise under the deal the spivs gave Ashley.

Not trying to influence anyone, just do what feels right.

Ha, ha. No grub with the exception of Killie. Fuck the bastards for kicking us out but they Killie pies eh ?

They despise us - their crowds will be shite this year except for the games against us.

even at that they couldn't sell out their own sections for the last game. They won't go up via playoffs this season, 5 years time they will be in administration.

Superally .He never told what to do . It's every man's choice .

And my choice being .I will never once set foot in their ground ever again .

Each to their own mate, I respect people's reasons why they wouldn't set foot in the place again however it really annoys me when people say things like if you go you need to "have a look at yourself" etc. Surely people can understand why fans would go :lol:

I done the boycott for Dundee United but never again.