Quietly And Diligently

gsa

I remember one of the first press conferences Mark Warburton did when he arrived at Ibrox and he clearly stated that he wanted to sign players who wanted to play for Rangers. He added that if any player he approached hummed and hawed about having offers from some other club/ were wanting to see how much was on offer etc, then they should just go there because they were not going to be coming to Ibrox.

Commitment to the Rangers cause was the key element of them getting a contract with us.

Now bearing in mind the recent events regarding Scott Allan, do you honestly think Mark Warburton would still be wanting him at our club? I don't. :pipe:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Allan - we beat jobs in the play offs with this man, beat them 6-2 with this man in the pitch. He will go to Celtic and not get near the team. Will fade into the background while his best friend will lift number 55.

He will regret this! By the end of the day I want all of us to say .. Scott who?

I remember one of the first press conferences Mark Warburton did when he arrived at Ibrox and he clearly stated that he wanted to sign players who wanted to play for Rangers. He added that if any player he approached hummed and hawed about having offers from some other club/ were wanting to see how much was on offer etc, then they should just go there because they were not going to be coming to Ibrox.

Commitment to the Rangers cause was the key element of them getting a contract with us.

Now bearing in mind the recent events regarding Scott Allan, do you honestly think Mark Warburton would still be wanting him at our club? I don't. :pipe:

He would not be. We want players who want to play for Rangers, and in the long term that is a very fine objective.

The more our fans lose it, the more it plays into Septics hands. It's not happened, let's just move on and focus on the great progress our team is making. Plus we have just signed a very exciting youngster from Tottenham who appears to have bags of skills. Chin up bears, it's still all good :D

He would not be. We want players who want to play for Rangers, and in the long term that is a very fine objective.

Exactly,mate! If your prime objective of playing football is money, then go somewhere that's willing to pay you even although you are not happy playing in that team, detest their history, detest their fans and probably have nightmares about wearing a shirt that reminds a vast amount of people about something other than football.

I turned down offers to go for a trial with that club because I could not honestly play my heart out for them. I'm with MW on this subject; If your reason for coming to Rangers is something other than your desire to pull on that Blue shirt, go somewhere else.

Exactly,mate! If your prime objective of playing football is money, then go somewhere that's willing to pay you even although you are not happy playing in that team, detest their history, detest their fans and probably have nightmares about wearing a shirt that reminds a vast amount of people about something other than football.

I turned down offers to go for a trial with that club because I could not honestly play my heart out for them. I'm with MW on this subject; If your reason for coming to Rangers is something other than your desire to pull on that Blue shirt, go somewhere else.

This is old school, but we need to get back to that. I'd love to have played for Rangers, and no true Rangers fan would think differently about playing for Rangers.

This is old school, but we need to get back to that. I'd love to have played for Rangers, and no true Rangers fan would think differently about playing for Rangers.

Unless your name is Dalglish. His father convinced him to sign for BJK instead of going to the club he supported as a boy. :anguish: I couldn't have looked at myself in the mirror if i had gone for a trial with them, never mind signing for them. :ph34r:

Unless your name is Dalglish. His father convinced him to sign for BJK instead of going to the club he supported as a boy. :anguish: I couldn't have looked at myself in the mirror if i had gone for a trial with them, never mind signing for them. :ph34r:

Did he not wait for us Oz, and we didn't show an interest? I thought I heard that.

Did he not wait for us Oz, and we didn't show an interest? I thought I heard that.

There was a story going round that we thought Kenny was of the "wrong faith" so our manager,Davie White didn't look at him. By the time it was realised that KD was a Rangers fan it was too late because by that time he had signed provisional forms for Stein and been loaned out to Cumbernauld United.

I know for a fact that when Sean Fallon had talked to Kenny's father, he advised the kid to sign for the tarriers because in his opinion, Stein would make him a better player than Rangers ever would.

If Allan does not want to join us fine but let not anyone abuse him. We will move on with what has been a great start by our new management team. The football we are seeing is the best in years so let's just enjoy this and see who else does join us and wants to pull on the blue jersey

This

Let the others spew and drown in their hatred of our club , warburton will keep our lads focused and motivated and take each game as it comes and sure their might be the inevitable odd dodgy result or performance but we keep our heads down and focus on the task at hand and worry about ourselves and only ourselves , as we get better and grow stronger fear will begin to grow amongst certain teams and individuals and some arses will start collapsing and that is when the fun will begin

Pointed out on other thread that piece by piece MW is putting the jigsaw together both on and off the park. If we don't get some pieces that we want fair enough im sure he will have some other trick up his sleeve.Just a joy to watch a team coming together and may I add playing some entertaining football.

This

Let the others spew and drown in their hatred of our club , warburton will keep our lads focused and motivated and take each game as it comes and sure their might be the inevitable odd dodgy result or performance but we keep our heads down and focus on the task at hand and worry about ourselves and only ourselves , as we get better and grow stronger fear will begin to grow amongst certain teams and individuals and some arses will start collapsing and that is when the fun will begin

The aforementioned process has already begun..Saville FCs panic buying of SA ...realising he would probably sign for us away in January and knowing Stubbs was reluctant if not defiant to sell. Craptic step in...opportunist offer accepted Stubbs is happy that the wont be going to us and in turn with the help of his old club reckons he's turned us over

Notions of grandeur from the beggar bowl...its no big loss to us...its his family I feel for when it all goes Pete tong at Saville row for the boy ...well..you know what they are capable of.

Of course it was...it wasn't a giuy signing..they are shitting bricks at Torbett Towers....we are coming....and they are shitting it

The times they are a changin you scummy green bastards!

pumped out the CL, dickvandyke sold for £5M to balance the books and us pumping them out the cups.

The timplosion is already happening and it's hilarious to watch while we once again revolutionise Scottish football.

Onwards and Upwards for the Bears. The bheggars are trying there hardest at all levels to stop our momentum but it ain't gonny happen as we are well and truly on the march. I have one thing to say to the Bheasts, the sheep, the junkies and the rest of the haters Rangers are coming and there ain't fk all you can do to stop us. ??