**** The Official Sexy Football Fc V Ayr Thread ****

Clemdog

Clark can't link up and cannot hold the ball in

Constantly being pushed off the ball, not finding rangers shirts with any lay offs etc

I'd give him the full 90 and save waghorn for Sunday tho.

Probably this cup will be the only start clark will get with miller & waghorn playing so well

No it's not he always had the ability it's just the retard in charge of us that refused to give him a chance anytime he did get a chance he impressed yet our fans seemed to trust mccoists opinion of him and write him of completely for some reason.

This.

Barrie has filled out a bit I think, he looks to have the build of a classic winger now.

If McCoist hadn't sent him on loan he'd probably have regressed badly and been freed or sold to Oxford Utd for £5k. Hurrah for Super.

Clark can't link up and cannot hold the ball in

Constantly being pushed off the ball, not finding rangers shirts with any lay offs etc

I'd give him the full 90 and save waghorn for Sunday tho.

Probably this cup will be the only start clark will get with miller & waghorn playing so well

At least he has scored tonight, but he's never a footballer. We should bite the hand off anyone who wants to sign him.

Is the ones at £50sh alright or better spending more?

The first one I got was £80 or £90 from droidsticks, but I had a load of problems with it before getting a replacement. It works fine now btw.

The 2nd one I got was £35 from China off amazon. Works fine for me so far.

Look for M8 TV Box. (tu)