Going For 100% Wins In The League, And The Cups?

Uncle Bertrum

I know this is a dangerous prediction to make, but having watched the appetite of the team, I can’t see us losing a game in this league.

Whether we win them all is obviously a different matter, but I think that we can trounce teams in every League game we play this season, due to the difference in class that is evident already.

I also think we can go 100% in a major Cup...obviously meaning we can win one.

Given a bit of luck, and a lot of the kind of skill we’re already seeing, Rangers can win at least one trophy on top of the Championship.

Maybe we can even win everything we enter!

Maybe :cool:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a dangerous prediction to make, but having watched the appetite of the team, I can’t see us losing a game in this league.

Whether we win them all is obviously a different matter, but I think that we can trounce teams in every League game we play this season, due to the difference in class that is evident already.

Given a bit of luck, and a lot of the kind of skill we’re already seeing, Rangers can win at least one trophy on top of the Championship.

I like to see a positive attitude,mate! and in theory we could arguably achieve this feat, although there will probably be a day when luck/bad form will bite us on the arse. If we could win this league undefeated and snare a major Cup + the Petrofac it would be a close comparison to Moses parting the Red Sea considering the state of our performances only a short few months ago.

Personally I will just be happy if we get instant promotion as champions and get to a final of a cup and also winning the Petrofac would be a bonus especially for our younger players who have never won a medal or title previously in their careers. :pipe:

I think we should follow the managers advice the way all the players are following his advice and take one game at a time.

Getting over excited about 100% wins starts to build expectation and put unnecessary pressure on the team at a very early stage.

We are looking outstanding right now and a million times better than last season, but I still don't think we have had a stern test and although we have a number of competitions to compete in I would welcome a friendly against a higher calibre of opposition just to raise the bar a bit.

Ayr United in mid week is the focus and then we will see what kind of performance Hibs can put in now that they have had a wee bit of time to understand that we are not the same proposition we were last season. I hope we turn them over even more than last time.

This would be a near impossibility for any team. Rain, snow, dodgy refs, sending offs, injuries and all sorts of bad luck would stop the winning run before you even get on to just bad performances (which will happen).

There's no point even thinking about the whole no losses/100% thing. It just creates disappointment where there doesn't need to be any.

Just enjoy our new style and winning ways.

This would be a near impossibility for any team. Rain, snow, dodgy refs, sending offs, injuries and all sorts of bad luck would stop the winning run before you even get on to just bad performances (which will happen).

It's happened before...OK, it was only once, but hey...

Good to see some folk aren't getting too carried away!

Just saying.

Are you thinking that there is a team or two who will touch Rangers in the League this season?

Who are they?

We may stumble, but I think courage will see us through any dark paths we may encounter.

Seriously let's not get carried away, we haven't achieved a thing yet

I know this is a dangerous prediction to make, but having watched the appetite of the team, I cant see us losing a game in this league.

Given a bit of luck, and a lot of the kind of skill were already seeing, Rangers can win at least one trophy on top of the Championship.

If I'm being honest our defence is weak against the teams that attack.

Look at the hivs game, our defence hardly looked like the Great Wall of China.

Septic would be an entertaining game but if we didn't have the ball we would look like conceding especially if we were countered.

If they had an off day and got knocked out of a cup by someone else we could win it

Following the utter shit we've had to watch the last few seasons this team are a pleasure to watch and really will only get better - I would doubt they will go unbeaten in the league though. Slip ups are going to happen and we'll face teams of a good bit better standard than we have so far. A cup is a real possibility if we can get decent draws - I really think we could take anybody at Ibrox.

The main thing for now is its great watching a team actually trying to play football. It should be an enjoyable season unbeaten or not

Don't think we're gonna win every single game.

I'm happy to watch better football and I understand how excited people are because of all the shite we've put up with the last few years but some people are getting carried away. We're only two games into the league fs.