Hibs

GOAT

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing much between teams today, in all honesty..

I agree, but to an extent I do not.

They were defending with 8 men at almost all times. They had one shot on target the whole game and their keeper made a few outstanding saves.

That's all on the basis that we won and were not that good today.

I think Hibs could struggle this year. Said to a gent in the subway that I rate QOTS better and my opinion has not changed. Massive game next Sunday.

Funny how Cummings is still getting riled by the paedo chants... Does he not realise the more he gets visibly wound up the more it's going to get sung hahaahaaaaa

Was it him that went in with that two footed challenge out on the touchline that if he had connected it would have been a straight red card?

Hibs are rancid and it's going to be great winning this league this season .Desperately want anyone bar Hibs to qualify for the play offs .

That would be nice although I can't see it myself.

For the first time since he took over I thought Stubbs showed us respect and set them up for a draw, whereas last season he knew we were poor and went for it.

Disgusting time Wasting in the first half and even more disgusting that the ref allowed them to get away with it.