Zelalem Or Law?

409 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be first choice if you were manager?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: It's not difficult at all.

I agree. As soon as the lad was signed it was obvious Law was the one to make way.

The young lad looks quality and I can see him getting better and better the more games he gets under his belt.

Law has let us down more often than he has delivered and no tears from me that he has lost his place.

I would also be surprised if Wenger has not insisted that the lad plays when fit and the loan contract may reflect this.

Think if this boy Gedion wasn't here and such a talent that Law would've kept his spot every week. Thanks to MW's connections we have got one of the best prospective talents I've witnessed in a long time and Law will be down the pecking order for 4 months at least. Depends on 'if' Gedion stays for the season.

Too early to say. Law will contribute more goals and, long term he will be in our midfield I would expect (assuming a new contract is given)

Zelalem is a really good footballer though and short term we are very lucky to have such a comfortable passer of the ball with excellent vision.

His second game and he's still not got out of second gear.

Law loses. He was signed by McCoist - hang the witch.

You know for someone who preaches about moving on and leaving the past behind you still have to bring up a certain persons name.As I write this there are over 80 replies in this post and a certain gentlemans name has cropped up twice and funnily enough you have to be one of the two who has brought this persons name up.I think its time you practiced what you preach and move on and get onboard the Warburton revolution its really not that hard you know.

You know for someone who preaches about moving on and leaving the past behind you still have to bring up a certain persons name.As I write this there are over 80 replies in this post and a certain gentlemans name has cropped up twice and funnily enough you have to be one of the two who has brought this persons name up.I think its time you practiced what you preach and move on and get onboard the Warburton revolution its really not that hard you know.

Ach it's clear from the thread what I say is true!

Picked Law because at present Zelalem still has things to add to his game. A hugely talented youngster and yes has more talent than Law but he still needs to learn how to infuse that talent into the team play. As long as Law plays within himself then we are going to be okay either way and that is how I believe it will go both players getting plenty of minutes.

I picked law. He gets a ton of shit from our supporters but he was one of our best players last season albeit in the poorest rangers side ive seen. He has been one of our strongest players this year as well.

Too many write him off as being rotten but tell me this why has he rarely missed a game for us and been pretty much a first pick by all 4 managers?

Picked Law because at present Zelalem still has things to add to his game. A hugely talented youngster and yes has more talent than Law but he still needs to learn how to infuse that talent into the team play. As long as Law plays within himself then we are going to be okay either way and that is how I believe it will go both players getting plenty of minutes.

Can you rephrase the last sentence? I have no clue what you mean and I'm intrigued now :lol:

I picked law. He gets a ton of shit from our supporters but he was one of our best players last season albeit in the poorest rangers side ive seen. He has been one of our strongest players this year as well.

Too many write him off as being rotten but tell me this why has he rarely missed a game for us and been pretty much a first pick by all 4 managers?

Can you honestly say you thought Law had a good season last season? Outwith the fact he scored 13 goals and somehow that means he was our best player. Do you think he played well?

Can you honestly say you thought Law had a good season last season? Outwith the fact he scored 13 goals and somehow that means he was our best player. Do you think he played well?

Over the season? Yes i do. He performed badly in some matches however was made the scape goat by the majority of the support. The fact people jumped on him when we played badly tells you something when he didnt play well the whole team broke down. Why? Because he was the only one in midfield who could play football

Over the season? Yes i do. He performed badly in some matches however was made the scape goat by the majority of the support. The fact people jumped on him when we played badly tells you something when he didnt play well the whole team broke down. Why? Because he was the only one in midfield who could play football

Then that surely says he had a pish season. The team were awful from start to finish.

i dont think there is much doubt that Zelalem is the better player but as Warburton has said all along, its not about first 11s and weaker teams, its about the squad

im not viewing it as Law has been "dropped" for Zelalem. Law could start the next game beside Zelalem but that wont mean Holt has been dropped.

its about using the squad