** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

CD is £29 per ticket + a £1 web fee. Before you've bought a can of juice. You can understand why some people can't make it every week.

It's not £30+ though for all tickets, is it?

Plenty of tickets priced at under 30 quid (my ticket for today cost 26 quid for GR2, but could have got cheaper in other parts of the ground). I agree that prices are still too high for First Division football.

Is the can of juice mandatory?

Its on BBC radio if u must.

It's that open all mike's shite. Plus, I've been listening to Radio septic over the last few weeks every now and again and there's not once been a mention of the Raith debacle. If that was septic, they'd have gone into the rules back to the origins of football no doubt.

The only reference I've heard today was that specy arse Cosgrave mocking the use of the word 'besmirched' as a Victorian word. I didn't know there was a sell by date on words, but some of the ones he comes out with you'd have to wonder what dictionary he's swallowed.

It's that open all mike's shite. Plus, I've been listening to Radio septic over the last few weeks every now and again and there's not once been a mention of the Raith debacle. If that was septic, they'd have gone into the rules back to the origins of football no doubt.

The only reference I've heard today was that specy arse Cosgrave mocking the use of the word 'besmirched' as a Victorian word. I didn't know there was a sell by date on words, but some of the ones he comes out with you'd have to wonder what dictionary he's swallowed.

He disnae like 'eschew' either. :craphead: