** The Official Rangers 5-0 Raith Rovers Match Thread**

Gaz52

over 40k for a game in the championship isn't too shabby, some of the folk in this thread need to have a word with themselves. disgraceful, pathetic etc no it is still a great crowd and "part timers" like myself who work most weekends are very sorry we can't make every home game, not to mention the fans that maybe can't afford it.

bunch of self important "uber fans" in here it seems.

I appreciate a lot of people can't make it every week however, you can't tell me that if we were playing Celtic in the cup today there would be tickets still on sale, or even Aberdeen or hearts.

It's the group of fans who attend most games on a game by game basis but can't afford a season ticket I feel sorry for because the club don't take that loyalty into account with a reward scheme like some of the big clubs in England do.

Anyway enough said about the big game hunters. Really looking forward to today, had a couple of rolls and a coffee this morning. About to meet the troops for a carry out for the train.

Enjoy the game bears :D

Just need to face facts, non season ticket holders will always buy a seat depending on who were up against.

Raith obv ain't that attractive a draw no matter how well the team are playing.

It will be the same even next year against the dross, so let people moan and the fans who do turn up support the team.

5-0 rangers today, waghorn to score a couple.

Dont get to a lot of games as im in the forces and live in south ingerland but when i do get up its fo r a footie day out. Few drinkies beforehand...couple on the train...on or two going to the game...watch the full game no matter the result...a couple on the way home...and as many pics i can take of my boyhood heroes and mates..to many peeps critisising fans..dont matter how you support...just always support...we been through some shit and look as though we are back on track. Stop moaning FFS and count ourselves lucky to still have a Rangers to cheer on.

Few home games coming up soon and it's £30+ for a ticket for the guys out there without season tickets. Most people can't afford to be at them all unfortunately.

That's fair enough. We should have enough fans to fill Ibrox every week, though. Especially playing the way we are!

After all the nonsense we've been through it's a bit of a kick in the balls to be charging fans £30+ for a championship game vs Raith. This is why Scottish football struggles to fill their grounds.

I'm not sure we are struggling to fill ours atm!

I can see it being a single goal victory. Raith will pack the defence & kick anything that moves. We'll have all the possession and all the chances, but it'll possibly be just 'one of those days' when they won't all go in.

Hope I'm wrong and we pump the bastards. McKay will hopefully have a field day.

People moaning about attendances can maybe point to any other team with 50,000 capacity or over that sell out every home game. Myself bought a season ticket but due to family and travel and early kick off haven't made it to a single game until the next home game