Our Manager Said This Today!

smitzer007

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading between the lines, I think Warburton is falling in love with the club.

The support and backing of the board, reaction from the support, facilities and stadium are all mentioned regularly by him.

Also Weir sold h on the idea of making history, bring the first English manager and taking us back to the top. That includes getting back into Europe and winning title 55.

I think he us here for the long term and will see us back where we belong.

Totally agree.

Seen a few fans of other teams on twitter saying too "Aww I see Sevco are getting another couple of penalties". These teams are being camped in their own box, its the only place they can make a fucking tackle and mistiming them there is always going to get us penalties.

yeah that 3 penalties in total this calendar year .Those masonic bastards eh

I wouldn't concern yourself with their pish mate.

We could beat Barcelona and they would claim we cheated somehow.

I kinda want to draw the soap dodgers in the Scottish Cup and eliminate them before the final just to send out a warning.

We work hard for our penalties and free kicks.

Think I would like them asap now .They have just signed new players and haven't got reliable defence .Maybe our non stop attacking policy could negate ours .All I know .We are now ready to take these cunts on without any fear

I love listening to the tarriers trying to put him down, they hate the fact big clubs down south rate and respect Warburton and feel their players will be in good hands with Warburton, it also makes them even more bitter and pissed off as no cunt down south raves about their manager or even knows who the fuck he is.

They are in no position to put any manager down when they have such a weird, useless and inept clown patrolling their dugout.

I know, he's destined for bigger leagues rather than bigger clubs tbh.

Hopefully everyone at the club understands that this is the way thing should be done from now on, a new manager won't have Mark or Davie's contacts but he MUST continue with the footballing and discipline philosophy we are demonstrating right now.

I'm sure it was mentioned in the gaffers interview before the game that our match squad was bolstered by around a third of our youth academy.

That's outstanding, and clearly working.

Next manager could have their contacts. Could be Davie himself :D

He will defo stay for next season then it's all about were we finish a Europe place icould keep him happy to do it all again

He will be staying for at least another 2 seasons after this one for the simple reason he is on a 3 year contract., so I'm confident that by the end of his contract we will have qualified for Europe and he will extend his contract if the terms offered by the board are realistic.

Totally agree.

Seen a few fans of other teams on twitter saying too "Aww I see Sevco are getting another couple of penalties". These teams are being camped in their own box, its the only place they can make a fucking tackle and mistiming them there is always going to get us penalties.

Exactly. It's also the same reason we only had 2 penalties last season, we never had the ball in the opposition box often enough to draw them into making fouls. The first pen yesterday may have been on the soft side, although the defender was drawn into making the foul when he didn't have to, but even the most deluded fuckwit couldn't argue with the second one.

He will be staying for at least another 2 seasons after this one for the simple reason he is on a 3 year contract., so I'm confident that by the end of his contract we will have qualified for Europe and he will extend his contract if the terms offered by the board are realistic.

Yeah can see him staying beyond his 3 yr contract

Thats the worry, when he goes south.... :(

To be honest that's his destiny. If he does the job that we all hope he will with us then a top half EPL team will poach him. There's not much we can do about that it's a question of economics.

The silver lining is that to get that gig he'll have to do exceptionally well with us and we can hope we get maybe another 2 or 3 seasons with him at the helm.

Warburton will be with us for a good few years he is to passionate at what he is doing and said my bet is safe that we will go unbeaten all season.

Just enjoy and don't get para he will leave us as this man is on a mission!

Chances of us winning every game?

I like to think that if, God forbid, Warburton ever leaves, we adopt the Swansea approach. They've had several managers over the past 5-6 years and everytime a manager has been snatched up they've replaced them with another manager of the same philosophy.

They've changed their play slightly under each boss but, on the whole they've remained the same, and it's paying dividends.

If we can do this then we can keep the momentum going. I do think we'll get a season or too out of Warburton and Weir though.

I think we will see Mr Warburton sticking about with Rangers for a long time to come. He thinks Ibrox is brilliant just now wait until we beat the tims or play in Europe under him he will be cumming in his pants. The philosophy that he has built has been nothing short of remarkable In the time he has been here. Listened to his 1st press conference yesterday and he has remained true to every word and became more and more passionate about us. Like you and I he has fallen in love with Rangers and I think I have fallen in love with him.

Warburton will be with us for a good few years he is to passionate at what he is doing and said my bet is safe that we will go unbeaten all season.

Just enjoy and don't get para he will leave us as this man is on a mission!

This guy ain't no normal manager he wasn't raised through the pro player ranks and will be a lot more down to earth

I've a feeling that his status as the most adored manager in club football will see him stay for a long time,not many clubs are in the position to give him free reign on club football policy

If this level of football continues and MW delivers success - and lets be frank that means winning the SPFL title either next year or the year after - then clubs will offer him money that we can only dream of. If he doesn't deliver the title in the next 3 years, i think we have a better chance of him staying to finish the job beyond that.

Bit of a conundrum really.