One Of The Best Things For Me About Yesterday

GOAT

Other than obviously the result and performance, but I don't know if anyone else noticed, I'm sure it was after the third or fourth goal, one of our players took the ball from the raith net and placed it on the centre circle in front of the raith players. As if to say, "we're far from finished yet guys".

:D

Halliday did it after the 5th goal. We'll hit someone for 10 this season, I think. We've not even hit top gear yet. It's incredible.

When you look at the unlucky misses we had surely someone's going to catch it.

Nice if it was hivs.

only 70 for me as for the second week in a row we took foot off the gas

Around the time Oduwa went off, Zelalim previously, coincidence? , anyway I'll have to check again but I'm sure we had 5 players in the penalty box in the last few minutes and also Law missed a sitter with his head late on.

Other than obviously the result and performance, but I don't know if anyone else noticed, I'm sure it was after the third or fourth goal, one of our players took the ball from the raith net and placed it on the centre circle in front of the raith players. As if to say, "we're far from finished yet guys".

:D

Holt.

It is brilliant to see they are ready to go again. basically whilst the game is still being played were wanting to score more. The renditions of Warburton is magic and We love you Rangers are just brilliant whole of Ibrox up as one. Even us in the Copland. One thing I really enjoyed was one of the goals Kenny Miller was out warming up when we scored I noticed him out the corner of my eye jumping and punching the air like he had scored it himself. Great to see the team spirit everyone feels part of something special just now at Rangers.