Ally In Your Heart Or Not?

Misteral

700 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about him today?

• He is a legend of the club and no animosity towards him from me. He was a great player and a poor manager, but at the end of the day he did have a contract and only did what most people would have done.
    • Despite the cost, it's over now and in the future I'm likely to remember him fondly as a fantastic player for us rather than his reign as manager and gardener
    • I'm likely to remember him as an awful Rangers manager and a leech more than a legendary top goalscorer.

For me it is pretty difficult to choose between either forgiving and forgetting AMC and moving on or wanting to kick him in the fucking balls.

But being a bit of a sentimental softie, in the poll I would probably pick option two. What about you?

Note: I edited Option 3 to leech rather than the previous vocabulary.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be easy to accept him being an absolute dud of a football manager,it's the lying to the fans that sticks in my craw and it's what he'll be remembered for in my eyes.

Excuse after excuse as well,what had been going at Auchenhowie from when we were put into Div 3 up until this summer was disgraceful.

Neither option.

I'll never forget what he brought as player, but the fact of him being a club idol and a legend only makes it all the more sad that he opted not to take responsibility for the enormous shit-sandwich that we've all had to chew on for years. No animosity from me - just disappointment.

2 - I'm more likely to remember the good thing that he's done like being our all-time top goalscorer and standing by us during our darkest days.

His managerial tenure didn't work out, but he gave it his all. Just didn't have the ability.

I can forgive the money that he's taken.