To Be True Champions -You Need To Learn How To Take A Defeat

bombaybadboy08

No panic, No Surrender.

Loads of lessons to learn from tonight, onwards and upwards.

Warburton's Blue and White army!

I agree with your post but not the thread title - we need to learn NOT to lose - but it is early days in a development process so I agree no panic, no surrender

I agree with your post but not the thread title - we need to learn NOT to lose - but it is early days in a development process so I agree no panic, no surrender

We've not faced top fllight opposition yet, we do need to learn what it feels like to lose as I doubt we will feel it in this league.

Good standing for our players, and agreed .

We've not faced top fllight opposition yet, we do need to learn what it feels like to lose as I doubt we will feel it in this league.

Good standing for our players, and agreed .

I'm just being pedantic now ( as I really don't like the thread title) - losing, and using that feeling to improve ( which I hope they do) is different from 'learning to lose' - which I hope they never do!

I'm just being pedantic now ( as I really don't like the thread title) - losing, and using that feeling to improve ( which I hope they do) is different from 'learning to lose' - which I hope they never do!

I get your point ya bastard!

That's not what I mean haha.

Losing isn't a nice feeling, it's something we won't experience a lot this year in the Championship, tonight will test the players and their midset and challenge them.

On the positive side we definitely know now what's required.

Plenty of attack which required a proper finisher, so we now know we definitely do need another striker.

Holding midfielder is an absolute MUST

Defence needs sorted, badly.

Its still a long, long road to go but I've still got faith in Warburton, King must back him in the transfer market.

On to the next one..

Losing, or feeling pain, hurt, embarrassment in any walk of life is a tough learning curve for anyone. However, it's how you respond to that which defines and makes you who you are. If you channel it and use it in the correct manner then they'll be all the better for it The great thing about this is the players have the opportunity to rectify matters and not feel like this again. They control, to an extent how things will go going forward, although of course investment will be vital once we're back in the SPFL.

They will be sore after this but I believe they will respond in the correct manner.

The past 2 games proved tonight was always going to turn out the way it did, we need to regroup & channel our energies into winning the league. St Johnstone done there homework & exposed our weakness with ease.

Time to move on & get three points against Morton.

We battered them at times. Defence cost us.

We battered them? Could have been 4-0 easily at half time.the game was over in the 46th minute.How many saves did their keeper have to make?.it was Motherwell all over again.the players ,management and fans got a big reality check tonight.

We battered them? Could have been 4-0 easily at half time.the game was over in the 46th minute.How many saves did their keeper have to make?.it was Motherwell all over again.the players ,management and fans got a big reality check tonight.

After Tav's goal we had a really good spell. Even in the first half I felt we played at a good aggressive tempo before it went tits up.

Lets get behind the lads

We were poor , but we are a better team than St Johnstone.

Mistakes cost us and we will learn from it

Stay strong bears

Better than st Johnstone on what evidence? The only evidence is tonight so its ridiculous to say we are better than them, its the other way around