Livingston Game Postponed

CF2 WINNIE

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind he's only had 3 months or so to get his ideas across. Any free time he has will be useful.

10 days or so without a game might be good as it;

a. Gives the likes of Wallace and Tav a rest when they've played virtually 90 mins every game so far

b. Gives him time to further develop his players understanding of his ideas and strategy without 'game' preparation required

c. Gives guys like Eustace and others to recover and integrate with the squad again

No issue with it, because I know he'll use this time well. It's not the same as McCoist being afraid of part-time teams.

Very surprised at this.

A great opportunity to utilise the squad against a poor side in a mickey mouse competition0

We surely have a big enough squad to cover two on loan youngsters and a bit part reserve. As an aside no players should be in need of a rest at the beginning of October. If players are injured then they should not be playing or training.

Consideration should also have been given to those who have made travel arrangements.

Another point. Warburton is not above criticism.

It does seem odd to me that we are postponing due to these three call-ups. I wonder if we have caught wind of a call-up to the Scotland squad for Wallace?

Aird, Oduwa and Zelalem according to the website. not a change will Strachan pick Wallace

Maybe Rangers are simply determined to win this trophy. To exit the lower leagues and not to have won this cup in four attempts would be a disgrace frankly in my humble opinion. Some fans may knock it but end of the day it's a trophy and if you peruse our long list of honours there are many cups in there that plenty fans I imagine will not even have heard of. A trophy is a trophy and while yes we should more than have enough to beat Livingston the rules are there and we used them. As others have done.

most on here certainly criticised him for it

It was usually split about 60/40 in favour of having a dig at ally for this. Quite often there were long drawn out arguments about this very subject.

You rarely get a long drawn out argument if everyone is in agreement :P