Those Days Of Colin Stein And Happy Days

dalton

Big colin was one of those players who would be at the end of one of his own crosses im not exaggerating when i say he was everywhere. Talk at the time was his first goal against the jungles caused a disaster. I'll never forget being in Easter rd when we stopped ten in a row. John Greig wasn't fit and big jock made him a sub and brought him on in the 89th min for Sandy so he could celebrate...Brilliant memories..

Begged my old man to go to that game but wouldn't take me because I was too young and likely size of crowd. Can still recall two of Colin's goals from watching the tv highlights afterwards. Would love to see again but footage seems to have been lost through time.

Centennial stand on my dads shoulders. I was eight years old.

I've never been one for getting excited about bricks, but the link with Colin Stein has pushed me over the edge.

Don't take this the wrong way , and I'm a big Colin Stein fan , but you have a chance here of cementing your place at Ibrox forever , no matter where it is.

I got my whole family a brick when they first came up ( I'm in the John Greig panel ) including my youngest son , 6 months before he was born , taking a chance he would , indeed be a boy ( otherwise I'd have had to call a girl , Todd ! ) . Todd is now 15 , a season ticket holder , and is thrilled his name is cemented forever at Ibrox.

Just a thought .

Don't take this the wrong way , and I'm a big Colin Stein fan , but you have a chance here of cementing your place at Ibrox forever , no matter where it is.

I got my whole family a brick when they first came up ( I'm in the John Greig panel ) including my youngest son , 6 months before he was born , taking a chance he would , indeed be a boy ( otherwise I'd have had to call a girl , Todd ! ) . Todd is now 15 , a season ticket holder , and is thrilled his name is cemented forever at Ibrox.

Just a thought .

He means pushed over the edge in a good way - he's just signed up to buy a pile for his family. :21:

But well said nonetheless. :thumbup:

GB .Thought the Rickson panel was the last one ?????? Is the Stein one already there ?????

Good to see someone is paying attention! :D

It's the same wall. They decided to split it in two, and rename half of it as the Colin Stein Panel. Because surprisingly, he doesn't already have one!

The Colin Stein Panel will be literally a few feet to the right of the edge of the photo above.