Rangers.co.uk Revamped & Relaunched

WATBB

Heads up if you have Adblock, some things won't load properly. Runs fine when it's disabled.

Minor bugs to be expected! Blue2 (digital media partner behind the site) are looking into it.

Long, long overdue.

95% of Scottish football had mobile compatible and smart phone specific websites back in 2013. Finally, we've caught-up when the novelty has worn-off.

I use my mobile for everything from work to social media, football to banking and have long noted how poor we are on that front.

Like it. The content coming from the website/youtube media in general at rangers has been top class this season

(tu) I was just going to post the same. The updates this season have been brilliant and hopefully it continues. Everything is coming from the website which I like too.

I hate change.

:lol:

Its an awful design. Too cluttered and difficult to read. No clear definition between items and the blue blends into the blue from other items.

You get yourself to fuck.

I could have done better for free no problem. In fact I know great designers who would have given their right arm to have designed the rangers web site and have it on their CV.

The Website is fantastic.

I just wish the ticketing system was improved & RangersTV was given a whole new look to follow the new club website.

Although the above things might actually be in planning it would of been good to mention that in the first news post about the new look site.

Graham Wallace was the one at the forefront of this venture to build the new look website btw!

He mentioned the new club website was in development when he attended NARSA 2014.