403 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want his loan extended?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted No, only because I don't think we will be able to sign him permanent or get a loan for next season as English clubs will have watched him and want their shot of him. So, as I think we will have a massive lead come the turn of year, we should look at developing one of our own youngsters to grow into the role.

I await the irrational rants and accusations.

Voted No, only because I don't think we will be able to sign him permanent or get a loan for next season as English clubs will have watched him and want their shot of him. So, as I think we will have a massive lead come the turn of year, we should look at developing one of our own youngsters to grow into the role.

I await the irrational rants and accusations.

That makes sense.

I think it's good for Gedion and good for Arsenal, but is it good for us?

That makes sense.

I think it's good for Gedion and good for Arsenal, but is it good for us?

Hes a good addition to the squad and isnt hindering our progress in any way so i dont see why theres any reason not to keep him

Voted yes as of course we'd like to extend the loan.

Also intrigued by the two 'No' voters - care to give a reason behind your votes?

I voted no because I would rather we signed someone on a permanent instead in the next window. He's a fantastic player that will develop into a world class player but we will win this league with or without him. So I would rather we sign someone and bed them in against lower opposition so we can hit the ground running next year.

I voted yes but there are positives and negatives regarding extending a loan which depends on where we are.

Short term, his football is refreshing and good to watch and him in the team improves our chance of success both for promotion and the SC and possibly Europ next season.

If the league is a given and we're out the SC and there's no chance of us extended after a year or buying him then is it worth his wages financially not footballing wise?

I voted no because I would rather we signed someone on a permanent instead in the next window. He's a fantastic player that will develop into a world class player but we will win this league with or without him. So I would rather we sign someone and bed them in against lower opposition so we can hit the ground running next year.

Fair enough mate, can see the logic in that.

I'm not overly keen on loans in general, but he's shown he has ability and I love having him here and watching him on the pitch wearing our shirt.

Using one of our own players is al very well if there is someone good enough to take his place. That is a decision for MW.

I think it's pretty obvious Gedion is pretty special and so would always be a yes for me, what I wouldn't have is someone like Ball playing in from of Kiernon or Wilson, or playing in a holding midfield role as I have seen suggested by others. If anything he would only be marginally better that our "own" players.

Yep, would love to get him until summer. He will go far so we should hope to get him for a bit longer.

On a side note I hope that more clubs in England will do the same with us in loaning us their up and coming talent so that they can get used to the pressure of playing in front of huge crowds, media attention, and of course winning games and accepting nothing less. Of course we shouldn't be relying on this but it would be a good thing over the next couple seasons